Ch. 76/78 - Officially Opened!

Wohoo! Congratulations the chapter 1 has reach 2.01k reads.

█████████████

Officially Opened! (1)

█████████████

Bizarre occurrences suddenly happened one after the other on the continent. The continent was already in chaos and confusion upon hearing the news about the dimensional crack and the monster wave in the Northeast.

However, they expected the confusion to subside since the Northeast had overcome its crisis and the Emperor even personally went to visit them. In fact, the Emperor even planned an official party to announce the end of the Empire's crisis just to invite the heroes that the Empire had hailed as new stars, who fought and showed exceptional performances during the monster wave, to the capital.

However, the Emperor's ambitious plan collapsed even before it began.

'The Divine Nation's saintess has received a divine revelation!'

A shocking news hit the capital. The saintess had received God's divine revelation after not answering them for a long time.

The scholars were not pleased with this fact. They knew that a crisis always came after God had given his revelations. And the possibility of a crisis happening this time as well was extremely high.

The impact of the saintess' declaration was tremendous. It was as if, it wanted to prove the accuracy of the scholar's hypothesis and judgement.

[ God has spoken.

In the future, the continent will undergo great sufferings.

Special beings will come to this land so the continent can withstand the sufferings.

Their looks might be exotic compared to the natives, but they carry special abilities.

Help them and save the continent together. ]

The content of God's divine revelation spread quickly to all countries after the saintess had recited it.

Not long after, people who spoke and dressed strangely appeared one after the other all over the continent.

At first, the natives thought that they were just foreigners from another continent but they soon realized that it wasn't the case at all.

"A person from another world has appeared!"

"Ho? Not another continent? They're really from another world?"

"How can this be... Is God's revelation really coming true?"

Confusion once again descended as the citizens raised a commotion.

Just like God had predicted, special people had started to appear one by one. This meant that they would definitely be experiencing sufferings in the near future.

All kinds of religion including those who studied death and the afterlife appeared and predicted the destruction of the continent. Even the forces that were dissatisfied with the Empire began to rise one by one.

Before the country could fall into chaos and sufferings, the Empire and the aristocrats started to move busily. Since the special people had appeared just like they had predicted, they tried to start recruiting them one by one. After all, the more other-worlders they recruited, the stronger their power would become.