Chapter 1

Violet Elder :

Dear diary :
It's the first day of  may which is getting me very excited because it means sunny days and it's by far my favorite thing ever.

I have no idea what I'm going to wear to school today, we just moved from the middle east to california.

I'll make sure to write in what happens today.

Love, vee.

I looked out the window, it was sunny I had to pick something out and fast it was still the first week of school.

I grabbed everything I needed and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen.

"yeah I'll make sure to send them in by tonight" my step father Jordan spoke on the phone.

He met my mom while he was on a business trip to the middle east, he fell in love with her and asked her hand for marriage from my grandmother.

We had to move since he's got a new job.

I didn't mind I hated the middle east, it was extremely hot in the summer and really really cold in winter, we only had 2 seasons it didn't make sense.

"have some breakfast before you go" Jordan suggested, "it's alright I'm not that hungry anyways".

I said my goodbyes and made my way to MGB high where I'm attending school.

I'm supposed to go to school with my brother, but since he's a senior he goes to school at 9.

It was a long walk, but I pulled through, I thought I might see Maya on the way.

I made my way to a café that the  school had and got myself some coffee, it's starting to feel like it's the only thing I'm living on to be honest.

I went to the library to finish up some homework that I couldn't do yesterday.

I hared some footsteps then someone tapped my shoulder "yes Maya", I met her on the first day here.

I remember being so nervous the first day of school, I didn't know what to wear or how I'm going to find friends.

Maya came to me and asked if I was new here she also complemented my outfit and introduced me to everyone she knows.   

She also added that she lived a few blocks away from my house.

"so you know the guy I told you
about?" now I have to remember if he's fictional or not "yeah sure".

"of course, you don't, it doesn't matter anyway because I brought him home for lunch and my father scared the living shit out of him?".

"Maya language" I stated "okay captain America" she laughed it off "what can I say your father has those eyes that scare people off when he wants to".

The bell rang and Maya slapped her hand on her face "I wanted you to help me with my chemistry homework".

"I have a free first period when do you need it?" I asked holding my hand up to take the paper from her.

"second period meet me in the gym it's closer to my class from there" I nodded with a quick goodbye she ran off.

I enjoyed the time alone in the library it was peaceful from my house and everything else.

I made my way toward the gym when I finished and sat on one of the benches while watching some guys play basketball.

It was my brother and his friends, he became very close friends with John  even tho he was a mindless prick, but it's still better than seeing him at home every day.

Soon after the bell rang I waited for Maya to come running into the gym, she saw me and ran up the stairs toward me.
"oh thank you thank you" she hugged me and ran off again.

I had English now, but to be honest I didn't feel like going.

So.

I did what every smart teenager would do and skipped, I kept watching the boys play, and that's when Martin came up to me "you better not be doing what I think you're doing " I gave him a look " and what is it that I'm doing exactly ?".

"skipping class" he stated " no Martin I'm helping the tooth fairy collect teeth" if wasn't obvious.

"go to class or I'll tell mom I mean it".

I  took my bag and went to sit somewhere else like hell I'm going to listen to him. 

..............................................
Foggy020sheep