Chapter 21

Violet Elder :

Dear diary:

It's been 2 months since I told Theo my real name.

We've been hanging out everyday, like every single day.

It's gotten to the point that if I didn't see him that day I would face time him.
Today he will be helping me with some school work since my partner is shit.

I'll write back when I have time.

I changed my clothes to wear something more comfortable since we'll be sitting down for a while.

I got in my car and drove towards his house, knocked on the door and not seconds later Theo's face came into view

"hey" he welcomed.

"hi" I repeated, "soo, can I come in?" I asked.

"not really" he said "oh, what now?" I questioned.

"let's go somewhere else, I'll drive" he closed the door and opened the door of my car for me.

"thanks" I got in without arranging, I trusted him in all honesty.

We arrived at a lake on the other side of the city, it was beautiful even if it needed an hour drive to get there, it was a nice drive.

Theo opened the door for me again, I thanked him and got out.

We laid down a blanket I had in my trunk and sat down looking at the water.

As he went to set down I saw him suck in a breath and hold his side.

"what's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen?" I threw questions at him.

"come down nothing happened" he said as he held my face in his hands.

"are you sure?" I asked yet another question "positive" he said and kissed the top of my head.

He layed back on the blanket and put his head on his arm and stretched the other one.

I put my head on his arm and snuggled closer, it's become a normal thing for us.

"do we really have to work?" he asked "no, not at all" I lied I knew I would stay up all night to do the work.

"Theo, what's really wrong?" I asked again because I knew something was wrong.

"you know I trust you with my life Aisha" he stated.

He started calling me Aisha or ish all the time.

"I trust you with mine as well" I snuggled even closer.

"I want to request something" he looked at me "anything" I said.

"don't ever leave me" he looked back at the sky.

"I wouldn't even think about it" I smiled at him.

"it was my dad, he uhm, he hit me on the rib" he finally confessed.

I shot up and looked at him "where?, show me" I said as I started to pull his shirt up slowly.

I felt him suck a sharp breath, but he didn't stop my movement.

When I finally saw the bruise I gasped "why would he do that to you?" I asked with tears threatening to fall.

"don't cry" he said as he wipped the tear that I couldn't hold.

I'm not an emotional person, but I couldn't see him like that.

Not him.

"Non ti merito"  he said.

"what did you say?" I asked "you'll find out some day, let's just stay here for now" he pulled me even tighter to his chest.

"I like it here" I said "it really is beautiful" he said, but he wasn't looking around, he was looking at me.

"thanks" I laughed "no I mean it really, you're really beautiful" he said with no sense of hesitation.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

His gaze shifted from my eyes towrds my lips.

He leaded over and kissed my head once again.

"let's get some work done princess" he said and pulled away.

..................................................
Foggy020sheep