chapter 12

Violet Elder:

I ran out of the school's building looking for Martin while holding a piece of paper in my hand.

As I looked around further I saw him standing with Mattheo, Theo and Maya who seemed bored out of her mind.

I made my way through the little crowd that started forming in my way.

When I got to Martin I was already out of breath, he looked at me like he was seeing a ghost.

"Violet you know you're not allowed to run" he passed me some water which I took and drank the entire thing.

I simply passed him the paper "I didn't look at it yet, if it's bad news keep it if it's good spill okay?" I stated still out of breath.

"well hello to you too" Mattheo said, I glared at him with stone cold eyes "not the time" I said and quickly turned towards my brother.

"SO?" I asked a little too loud "oh vee I hate to do this to you" my heart dropped "you're kidding?" I said more to my self this time.

"you passed, now mom isn't  going to ship you back to the middle east" he said and passed me the paper.

"you are an asshole do you know that" I took a look at all my marks "you do know we're still here right?" Mattheo asked "yeah hi, how are you? Good? Alright" I asked and answered myself.

I start to feel a bit light headed "I'm ganna go okay, cya tonight vee" Maya hugged me and I returned the hug and she walked off.

Now I'm really dizzy "vee you alright? you look pale" Martin asked and I shook my head from left to right.

"okay let's sit you down" we made our way towards a bench "you stay here I'll get you something" he walked off leaving me with matteo and Theo.

"I know this is weird, but if I see blood or puke I'm going to faint so Theo take care of her I'm out" Mattheo walked the other way so fast I couldn't even reply.

"you can go I'll be okay" I said not so sure of my own words.

"he might have not been raised well, but my mother sure worked hard on me so no I'm not leaving" he said and sat next to me.

"congrats on your paper" he congratulated "thanks" was the only thing I said.

I think I ran too fast my chest hurts and it's hard to breath, I pull up the sleeve of my shirt and put two fingers on my pulse.

It's going fast extremely fast.

"you look even paler than before are you sure you're alright?" Theo asks.

"if I faint call Martin he'll know what to do" I simply stated "do you feel like you're going to faint?" he asked I nodded my head.

A few minutes passed and Martin isn't back yet and now I'm seeing spots.

"I'm going down" was the last thing I said as arms pulled me from falling on my face.

........................................

I woke up at the hospital, Machines attached to my arm and a doctor holding a clip board in front of the bed.

"hi" i waved "hello, how are you feeling?" he asked as he placed to clipboard down.

"fine nothings wrong, can I go now?" I grew annoyed.

"no not now I need to run some more tests then you're free to go" he said and went out the door.

I hated hospitals with all my heart they bring bad memories and bad memories only.

I got up from the bed and changed into my clothes, as I was putting on  my shoes Martin walked in with the doctor.

"where do you think you're going" Martin asked "home I'm alright, I'm fine let's run" I said fast enough.

"doctor Elferd wants to run a few tests get back in bed" he said "no sir we are going home come on let's go" I started walking towards the door, but was stopped by Martin.

"bed. Now" he demanded "home. Lets go" I spat.

"excuse me doctor I would like to have a chat with my sister" with that the doctor left.

"Martin please let's go home please" I pleded "a few tests vee they won't take long please let him finish up his work" I tried pulling away when I figured that words won't help now.

"vee stop kicking me" Martin is now using both his arms to hold me in place "let me go" I kicked him with my feet.

The more I look at the white walls the more I want to get out.

"I can't do that please stop" he's using all his power now and I'm still kicking while adding a few scratches and screams along the way.

"NO LET ME GO" I yelled a few doctors came into the room with Theo? What in the name of hell is he doing here.

I couldn't care less I kept kicking and screaming a nurse injected a needle in my arm.

I started losing control over my body soon everything went numb and black.

Foggy020sheep