Chapter 22

Theodore martel:

"YEESSSS" aisha jumped one me.

" three times in a row, yes baby" she kept shaking me.

We were watching the baku qualifying for formula 1 and Charles leclerc has just crossed the finish line and took p1.

"I would've wanted verstappen to take p1 tho" I said to mess with her, and it worked because she glared at me.

"you take that back" she said as she pointed a finger at my face, so I bit it.

"heyyy, you take that back" she said as she kicked me "nevverr" I started defending myself from her kicks.

She pulled my hair and I pulled hers, but she pulled harder "alright, alright I take it back stop now" I tapped.

"you win, you always win" I massaged my hair.

"I have to go, but I don't want toooo" she whined "stay the night then" I said as if it were that simple.

"if you don't want to eat mansaf tomorrow don't even bring it up again" I laughed at that.

She told me one time that Arabs offer mansaf to the people that come to a funeral for them to eat.

So her saying that means that her mom will kill her.

"next time maybe" I always say that "you always say that"she said.

She took all her things and left.

I climbed out onto the roof and pulled a cigarette out of the small bag I brought with me.

I then popped two pills and pulled out a sering.

I didn't feel anything,  nothing, Non una sola cosa.
(not a single thing).

I don't know what happened next because I woke up and the sun was bright and shining.

It was 7.

I got down changed my clothes and went to school.

I was late, but I didn't care I knew that ish had math right now so I made my way there.

"you're late and you're not even in this class" the teacher said.

"I heard you were fantastic" I ignored what he said next and took a seat beside ish.

"are you okay?" that's her question everytime she sees me.

"just sleepy" I said and put my head down to sleep, but before I did she placed her puff jacket under my head as a pillow.

"thanks" my nose was filled with her scent it was heavenly.

"no problem" she went back to her work, but her other hand was in my hair.

I could sleep for ever like this.

Violet Elder:

Theo looks sick, like really sick he's been sleeping on my shoulder all day.

Following me then sleeping on my shoulder.

We were now sitting for lunch.

It was me, Mattheo, Linda and Theo.

We've formed a group, Mattheo and Linda were always with each other and Theo was with me.

"is he okay, he looks dead" Linda asked as she pointed towards Theo.

I poked his cheek "are you alive?" I asked, a deep sound from him was my answer.

"he's alive" I told her  "what did he do yesterday?" Mattheo asked.

"I don't know, you're his best friend" I told him "you've taken my place, I haven't spoken to him in 3 days" he confessed.

I looked at his sleeping face.

"alright, I'm taking him home" I got up dropping his head from my shoulder.

"ish" was the only thing he said.

"come on we're going home" I told him and grabbed his hand pulling him up.

"I don't want to go" he whined.

"yes you're going" was my final word.

I said goodbye to Linda and Mattheo.

And we went home.

...............................................
Foggy020sheep