Chapter 7

Violet Elder :

 dear diary

 I have to go to school today its been a week since a basketball hit my eye.

I've been chilling at home, the girls came to check on me they brought chocolate, we ate and laughed.

It's been boring most of all, both Martin and mom helped make it less boring, but still.

last night I heard screaming, it was from outside as usual boys were fighting.

I have to get ready now, I'll write when I get back.

I tried covering my eye, but it didn't really work.

I took a step back from my mirror and I look badass, especially with my outfit, I walked downstairs and posed in front of my mum, but Martin was the one to hype me up "oh, slaaaaaaay quueeeenn, someone grab the fire extinguisher because this girl is on fire".

"Okay, you can stop now." I told him and laughed, he only missed up my hair" ready to go?" he asked, I nodded and said goodbye to mom and we took off.

as we were driving I saw Maya walking to school, I told Martin to stop "hey Maya, need a ride?" I asked, she smiled and ran to the car" where's Theodore I thought he always drove you to school?" I asked.

"he's at the hospital, broke his rib yesterday, and please for the love of god call him Theo" she stated," how did he break it?" Martin was the one asking now.

"some guy's hit him," she said in a low tone, we left it there and drove to school.

"by the way your eye looks better," Maya said " I know it doesn't hurt as bad" we made our way to Linda who was waiting in the gym.

the gym became our favorite place, as we walked in we saw Linda with a guy who I later recognized as Mattheo, Theo's friend.

"Isn't that your brother's friend?" I asked Maya "yeah that's Mattheo he's Theo's childhood friend" she stated as we walked towards them. 

"hey guys, vee your eye looks so much better," Linda said "this is Mattheo" she introduced us "we know," Maya said, "how exactly?" Linda looks in love, I'm not denying the fact that he's hot "he's Theo's friend, he basically lives in our house".

"I do not" Mattheo replied " yeah you do, your car is always there," I said " look who's talking, let's table this conversation I've got shit to do, bye Linda" with that he left "oh my god, you totally have a crush on him " I said and hugged her.

"he's so cute vee" she hugged me back "he's nice as well" Maya came into the line "he is" we all laughed "god you're so in love" Maya said "I am I feel it," Linda said.

"Okay don't talk about anything else until I'm back, I have class right now," I said my goodbyes and made my way to class.

time skip........................................

I was out on my now daily walk, it seems that the walks are the only thing keeping me saint.

tomorrow was my step father's gathering at the company, mom and I have gone shopping the day after he told us about the gathering.

as I walked I saw a figure walking, I looked closely, it was Theo he was smoking?

"hey, stranger" I said as I walked over to him "hi" was all he said "damn you were talking about my eye last time, have you looked in the mirror" I stated.

his face was covered with bruises all over, blue, pink even green ones, some even look fresh.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked "why do you ask," he asked this time "will my brother only smokes when he's mad or sad I thought all men are the same" I stated.

"hard week, that's it" he kept his answer short "come on, I can't leave you like this," I said and grabbed his arm " where are you taking me, women".

"for once stop asking questions and trust me" we walked until we reached the tree next to my bedroom window "can you climb?" I asked "look who's asking questions now" I hit his arm "can you?" I asked again.

"yeah I can," he said " good follow me" I started climbing and Theo followed after me until we set foot inside my room "okay stay quiet, I mean it," I said and went downstairs, grabbed the first aid kit, and went back to my room.

Theo was laying on my bed "set up" I said and he did "tell me if I hurt you" he only nodded.

I grabbed a cotton pad and cleaned the wound on his forehead "this one isn't fresh" I stated "got that yesterday" he said, "yeah I figured".

I moved to his lips "this one is tho" I said, " got that this morning".

"you can never stay out of trouble can you, how's your rib doing by the way?" I asked "still broken I think, it couldn't have healed in a week could it?" he joked "ha, ha very funny, done," I said and packed up.

"Thanks, I'll get going now" with that he climbed out my window and went home.

........................................................................................

   foggy020sheep