chapter 6

Violet Elder:

dear diary :

yesterday a ball hit my face, a basketball or so I heard, I can't remember shit.

I've been drowning my eye with ice from the moment I stepped inside the house.

I didn't go to school today, it was my mother's idea, I also tried a bunch of things to hide the bruise none actually  worked.

the identity of the boy who brought me in is still a mystery, I'll ask around tomorrow.

it's 7:28 pm right now and my mom still won't let me go for a walk, the window is my only option.

I hid my diary, took my phone, and climbed out the window.

Music was my best friend, you might as well say that I'm addicted.

why stop now by chase Atlantic started playing and I got lost in the lyrics.

I'm stuck in my conscience

I stepped on a tree branch.

I'm floating around now my stomach is nauseous

And I keep doing this until I'm unconscious.

I was living the life.

I'm geeking off these pills though
She can't even tell so

why stop now?

someone walked into me " watch where you're going please" I said and walked away, but someone held my arm.

"damn middle east what happened to your eye?" it was Theodor .

" for the last time it's violet" I retrieved my arm and looked around he was with a friend " didn't mean to be rude I'm mattheo" the boy stated.

"nice to meet you" I smiled " what are you doing out?" Theodore asked, " do you always ask questions" I asked him.

look who's asking questions now.

"yea, it's kind of my thing" he joked " very funny and I was on a walk if you'll excuse me now I'm going home goodnight" with that I took off.

.............................................................................................................

Theodore mertel:

"Who was that?" Mattheo asked "no one" I continued walking "didn't seem like no one" he walked passed me.

 " holy shit, was that the girl you took to the nurse's office, I mean she must be, have you seen her eye...." I cut him off " yes Mattheo she was the girl, she's Maya's friend and yes I did take her to the nurse's office," I said in one breath.

"damn bro" was all he said, " let's just get this done with" I started walking again.

we walked into the park, it was dimly lit, which was perfect " 2 pack whiz, 3 marijuana and a pack of pill's am I missing anything?" Lewis our drug dealer asked " nope everything is there" Mattheo said " alright then that'll be 284" he stated " come on man we buy from you all the time" Mattheo said.

" no money no drugs" was his final answer " fine," I said and handed him the money " pleased to do business with you guys" he handed me a black bag and took off.

me and Mattheo made our way to the woods close to town, we built a tree house there when we were younger.

we walked into what was left of it, it has become a drug lab.

I popped two pills in my mouth and started rolling up some cigarettes, I finished one and passed it over to Mattheo "thanks man" he lit it up and pulled it to his lips inhaled, held then blew.

I rolled myself one and did the same.

"did you tell your dad about the car?" he asked "no, he'll find out by himself, he always does" I took a drag "how's your mom," I asked, "she's fine, I rarely see her it's either she's out or I'm out".

Mattheo never knew his father his mother raised him by herself, she works 2 jobs one at my dad's company at noon and as a kindergarten teacher in the morning.

"We have needles in here right?" I asked as I looked around " yeah here" Mattheo passed me one.

I injected the needle into the whiz bottle, then into my arm.

"don't finish it all I want some" Mattheo said, "ah no, your mom would kill you if you came home high as fuck".

"you are the worst dude, what about your father he would kill you if you were high as fuck" he stated " he would, but your mother loves you, my father doesn't so I can do whatever the I want" I started to feel dizzy.

"let's get you home man" Mattheo suggested "alright" I tried getting up but failed miserably "I've got you" Mattheo helped me to get back home.

Damn these drugs work fast.

as we were walking a group of men passed by "look at them, stupid lookin asses" one of them said.

me and Mattheo walked slowly since none of us could even stand, but one of them came behind me and pushed me to the ground, I felt both my hands scrap on the gravel.

"you shouldn't have done that" I spat as I got up" what are you gonna do about it," he asked "this," I said as I threw a punch toward his noes "mother fucker" he grabbed his nose.

his friends held me, but Matheo came to the rescue and started throwing punches.

I took the guy on my left and Mattheo took the one on my right.

I had blood on my hands, shirt, and face I think I broke a rib as well, everyone stopped punching when we heard police cars getting closer.

next thing we know we're all being pulled into the back of police cars, and into the police station.

.........................................time skip..........................................

"again officer I am completely sorry, it won't happen again," my father told the officer "let's go" my father rushed me out of the station, drove far enough, and parked.

"Why did you do it?" he asked " I didn't do anything they started it" I stated "liar".

one punch.

"you always lie".

another punch.

"like the way you lied about your car ".

this time he used the hand with rings on it.

I honestly couldn't take anymore, the drugs are starting to wear out and I felt like shit.

another punch.

"learn boy or I'll make your life a living hell" he spat.

I started laughing "make" I repeated "make," I said again " it already is a living hell with you in it" I finally said, he said nothing and drove us home.

I took a long well needed shower and sat on my bed carefully, I'm pretty sure I broke a rib.

I can't breathe without feeling a sharp pain in my chest, I lifted my shirt and there was a bruise a big one, and the area around was swollen, yup that's defiantly broken.

I'll go to the doctor tomorrow.

I slept like I had no care, just a broken rib not a big deal.

............................................................................................................

comment and vote to let me know how you like the story so far

foggy020sheep