chapter 10

violet elder:

dear diary

yesterday was a long day I don't know where to start.
Okay, how about the fact that I have three finals coming up and I didn't study for any of them.

Or that my aunt is acting like her son's an angel, or maybe that I was left alone standing on the dance floor looking like a complete idiot.

Today Linda is coming to pick some clothes to wear from my closet, something about an important family dinner or something.

Anyways ill write if anything happens.

Vee, out

I started cleaning my room when Martin brought in a tray of food "mom said to have it near by when Linda comes" he said as he handed me the tray.

"thanks" I said and continued what I was doing, but he just stood there "what is it?" I asked confused "nothing really, just that Ali and Jafar are driving me insane they're like 5 years younger than me how am I supposed to keep up with them for 2 more weeks?".

Martin looked exhausted to say the least "take them to the devil's house" I suggest "maybe that will scare them a little".

"yeah, scare them back to where they came from hopefully" he chuckled "thanks" he said and went away.

I cleaned every inch of my room, it's not like it wasn't clean before, but I'm a clean freak what can I say.

A knock on the door made me get up.

I went down and opened the door only to be hugged by Linda "hey, how's it been?" I asked "good now that your here, how are my nails I also need you finish the other hand" she rambled.

"alright, how about we go up to my room and you can tell me all about everything" she only nodded at my request, and we went up stairs.

"so who's coming to this dinner?" I asked as I started on her left hand with a bottle of gray nail polish in my hand.

"only my entire family, from both sides as will, my grandparents haven't seen me since I was a little girl I want to impress them".

I nodded and started thinking of an outfit in my head.

"you're really cool and if they don't think that the faults on them" I stated and told her to blow on her nails.

"what colors are we thinking?" I asked her "anything, but nothing with bright colors" she stated.

I started going through my clothes, pulling out a few pieces that could work.

Linda soon entered and I took that as a sign to get out of her way.

"God I'm in love with your closet" she stated "you can thank my mom for that" I said "more reasons to love your mom" she said from the closet.

She finally came out with a simple outfit, but a stylish one never the less.

"okay, I like it it's simple, but cute at the same time" I said "yeah I know I love it" she looked at the clock and went pale.

"thank you I love you and I'm late" she ran out the door with the clothes in her hand.

I had nothing to do so I went to the last resort stu(dying).

I had math, chemistry and history next week so I started with chemistry.

One hour later

To say I got any work done would be a lie, I didn't even open the books and it was night time already.

So I sat everything away and got dressed into a workout set from Lululemon.

Put on a workout video and started until my body hurt from moving so I stopped and stepped on a scale.

It read:
118.0 lb. (53.52 kg)

Just as I stepped off my mom came into the room "hey dinner is ready and it looks so good" she said, I was starving.

"I'll finish my work out and come down to eat" I smiled a little and my mother returned that smile.

"alright I'll keep some on the side for you" she stated, I only nodded.

I finished my work out, showered, ate and went to bed early that night.

..................................................... 

Foggy020sheep