Chapter 20!!!

Theodore martel:

Violet drove better than a racer, she handled corners perfectly and flew with impeccable speed.

She stopped at a Mcdonalds got food, then at an ice-cream shop called 'the warners' I think the owner has read the shatter me series.

Violet got a medium tub of ice cream with 4 flavours in it:
Chocolate chips cookie.
Vanilla.
Ferrero Roche.
And mint with chocolate chips.

She then drove 45 minutes on road and 10 minutes up a hill.

"come on" she grabbed everything and sat on the ground leaning her back against the front of her car.

I followed her and did the same as she did.

"so ice cream or burgers first?" she asked "ice cream" I replied.

She passed the tub with a spoon.

"what's wrong?" she asked as she dug her own spoon into the tub.

"life i guess, i didn't really think about what's wrong" I finally admitted.

"so your body gose into deep depression for no reason?" she stated.

"exactly, sometimes panic attacks as well those bitches hurt" I took a spoon full of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth.

"what about you middle east what's wrong with you" I looked at her, she was wearing a beautiful black set with a white botten up as a jacket with converse.

"you know I have a name right" she laughed a little.

"why violet tho?" I asked genuinely curious "it's not my real name" she confessed.

"really???" I asked shocked "yeah, we moved alot and some contries wouldn't let me attend school because I'm Arab, life was extremely difficult for us expecially because we came from Palestine".

She took a deep breath and continued "so a friend of my mom's told her to change our names so that way life would be less difficult, surprisingly it worked, mom asked me and my brother what names we wanted and I remember reading a book where a princess was named Violet, I fell in love with the name and that's how I picked it".

She gave a weak smile "what's your real name?" I asked, she looked deep in thought for a second before she whispered.

"Aisha".

I looked at her, like really looked.

"that's the most beautiful name I've ever heard" I whispered back.

We stared at the sun as it stared going down.

"can i ask a question" I told her and she only nodded.

"why did your mother chose Aisha to be your name?" I asked I didn't feel like it was a rude question.

Or was it?

"you don't have to answer that" I said, but she shook her head "no it's fine really".

She turned towards me and explained using her words and hands.

"so my dad's side of the family never had girls so when I was born they were beyond the moon to finally have a girl"

"my grandmother salwa, always wanted to have a girl and name her Aisha".

"so my father wanted to make that wish come true, even tho it's not his dream, he didn't hate the name infact he was the one that wrote it on my birth certificate ".

"my father's eyes let up with extreme joy when he knew I was a girl and he knew that he would've loved me the same way my grandmother would've loved her unborn daughter, so he named my Aisha".

She took some breathes and wiped a tear from her eye.

"that's very beautiful you must feel like the luckiest woman to ever walk the earth" I stated.

"The story was amazing I would love to know more stories like it" I said "maybe next time, let's get home".

We gathered everything and drove back home.

"I'll pick you up for school tomorrow" I told her " I'll see you then, bye Theo" she waved and drove off.

....................................
Foggy020sheep