chapter 31

Violet Elder: 

It's been 3 weeks since Theo  tried unalive himself.

I've been by his side since the day he got out of the hospital .

yesterday he asked me if  I can take Maya out and have a girls day, he's worried that she's not getting enough care, plus he wants to talk to his mother about something he said that he'll tell me later if it all goes well.

I'm going to pick her up in 40 minutes.

I'll write tonight.

Aisha out.

I got dressed in a pair of leggings and a simple black cropped tee-shirt with some green adidas.

I said a quick goodbye to my mom and Marten, got my kyes and out the door I was.

I called Maya to come out as soon as I stepped foot in the car she said that she'll be out in a minute, so I called Theo

"hey" I said as he picked up the phone "hi" was all he said.

"you were sleeping weren't you?" I asked "yeah, but don't worry I've been sleeping all night I didn't wake up not once" he answered.

"that's good, make sure to drink a lot of water, I won't be able to see you today I thought you could come down with Maya so I can see you, you don't have to change" I suggested.

"how much do you need?" he asked "about 3 minutes" I answered.

"alright I'll be there" with that he hung up.

we've been hanging out with each other everyday it's starting to feel wired not seeing him at all.

I pulled up to their house and got out of the car waiting for them to get out.

Theo was out first.

he was wearing a pair of shorts and a gray hoodie, he walked over to me and hugged me without another thought.

"I missed you" I told him as I held him tight "not as much as I did" he pulled away smiling at me.

"someone had a goodnight sleep" I smiled back at him after saying that  "it's very cold how are you wearing a cropped tee-shirt" he said as he started removing his hoodie.

good thing he was wearing a white tee-shirt under the hoodie.

"oh come on it's not that cold" I threw my hands in the air as he put his hoodie on my shoulders.

"don't wear it now, you don't have to" he said "I'm going to wear it now back off" I pulled it above my head and wore it.

"alright love birds get away from each other" Maya came out of the house and hugged me.

"she's sleeping at my house today as well we're picking up Linda in a minute" I told Theo.

"alright have fun, do you need any money?" he asked me "oh thank you brother for caring about your little sister, but I'm good" Maya mocked and I laughed.

"no I'm fine and thank you" I told him, kissed him on the cheek and made my way to the car where maya was already playing music on the AUX.

"did you call Linda?, she needs for ever to get ready" I asked Maya as I got into the car.

"I called her before coming down and she said she was ready" Maya said.

we blasted music as I drove.

when Linda joined we removed the roof of the car with music still playing.

we were now at the nail salon getting our nails done.

we got the same color with a different design for each girl. 

we then went to a restaurant and ate the weirdest thing on the menu.

at night we watched a bunch of movies and danced, I'm sure non of us got any sleep that night.

......................the next day....................

"come on girls I'm not going to wake you up again" my mom woke us I don't even know what time it is yet.

"alright we'll be there in a minute" Linda answered as I was way too tired to answer her.

All three of us looked like the walking dead as we made our way down stairs.

"how was your sleep over?" my mom asked "we should do it again" was all that Maya said.

we ate some breakfast and talked even more, but this time with mom.

she told them some stories about her life before marriage and how they were the best of her life.

we talked until 4 that's when the girls started going home.

I started cleaning when Theo called.

"hey, how did it go" I asked referring to the conversation he wanted to have with his mother.

"it went alright, can I see you tonight?" he asked, something was wrong I could tell.

"yeah, sure what time?" I asked "at 6 maybe" he answered.

that was less than an hour away.

"alright I'll be there" with that I hung up.

.............................................................................

foggy020sheep