Chapter 24

Violet Elder:

I was studying hard on the floor when my window opened and theo stepped inside.

"hey you, turning into spiderman I see?" I got up to great him, but he didn't turn around.

"is everything alright?" I asked as I walked over to him.

Still he didn't turn around.

" Theo?" I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

I wish I didn't.

His head was bloody, I gasped and took a step back.

I quickly came back to reality.

"alright, um okay sit down on the toilet in the bathroom and take your shirt off I'll be right back" I instructed.

I ran down stairs and grabbed the first aid kit and took one of Martins shirts.

I went back into my room and saw that he did everything I told him.

I worked my way around his wound, I had to use one of my head bands to hold his hair back.

"thankfully it's not that deep and the glass didn't go as deep as I thought" I stated.

He stayed quiet.

After 20 minutes I finished my work and gave him the shirt.

I hugged his head close to my chest, that's when he started sobbing and held onto me tight.

"it's going to be alright" I tried soothing him, but I didn't work.

A few minutes later he stopped.

"let's get you to bed come on" I took his arm and lead him to my bed where we both laid.

"now you can say that I was your fist patient" was his first sentence since he got here.

"you were my first patient long before this" I laughed.

"what do you wanna be when you're all grown up?" he asked.

"I've always wanted to have my own kindergarten" I looked at him,but he had his eyes closed.

"you're that good with kids?" he asked.

"I love them" I answered.

"will I love you" he said as he drifted to sleep leaving me in shock.

...............................................

When I woke up the next morning he was gone.

I got ready for school putting on a simple outfit.

I drove to theos house first to check on him

As I walked up the stairs he was walking towards the house so I made my way towards him first.

"hey" I said when I reached him "hey" he smiled weakly.

"here take these if your wound hurts" I said as I passed him some pills.

"thank you, for everything really" he kept smiling.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"ish" he called, I looked up at his eyes "yeah" I said.

"I think I'm falling in love with you" he confessed.

I'm staring at him, he's so tall it's dizzying or maybe I'm just short I really don't know.

I look at his lips and ask "can I kiss you?".

he's laughing, why is he laughing? .

"I can't do this" I said "what if I mess it up, what if I miss and you hate me forever- " he cuts me off.

"how about this?" he says with a soft grin on his face "you close your eyes and I kiss you instead?".

I pause, thinking it over.

"okay" I say out loud "I can do that".

his smile is making me weak to the knees, I feel like I have to sit down.

he cups my face and says "when ever you're ready".

I blush, I can't stop myself from doing so around him.

I close my eyes, and on that sunny day under the heat of the sun, I had my first kiss ever.  

.................................................
Foggy020sheep