Chapter 17

Theodore martel (Theo) :

"I have a race to win"  was the last thing I said before walking towards the track.

I knew that mattheo was going to keep her safe if not I'll break his nose.

I sat in the drivers side, the car smelled like cigarette I'm sure as hell gonna have a talk with Mattheo after the race.

I was racing John Lewis today, also known as the person I hate most after my father.

I rolled my window to have a tiny chat before the green light goes on.

"ready to loses?" he asked his British accent strong "is that what you told yourself to warm up?" I asked with as much hatred as he had.

"very funny Martel" with that we rolled our windows back up and looked straight ahead.

3 2 1........

The race started I didn't start pushing straight away letting him have all the fun.

We went into the first corner with him leading, that leaves 13 corners to go.

I started pushing a little on the 5th corner,he must've known because he started blocking my passege way.

We were now on corner number 10 and his car started getting a little slower due to him pushing so early on the race.

I pushed my hardest on the last corner, but I remembered Something my grandmother had read from a book and told it to me.

"go faster than ever on the gas on the last corner, before you reach it push breaks and spin".

And that's exactly what I did.

John saw me get in front of him in a swift motion.

With that I won the race.

I sat a little in the car catching my breath, I think I sat there a little longer than I intended because Mattheo was knocking on the window.

I got out of the car and arms were around my neck in an instant, I later saw that it was violat.

I hugged her back, it was a small hug with a big effect, I barely get hugged, but this was perfect.

"sorry" violat pulled away "don't worry about it" I assured her.

"congratulations" she said her cheeks a little pink "thank you" I cleared my throat.

Mattheo passed me my hoodie and without thinking I took off my shirt.

Violat turned around I noticed and put my hoodie on faster with an apology.

Just as she was about to say something John walked over to us.

"is that your girlfriend or just a hook up?" he asked so boldly "shut it Lewis".

Mattheo stepped in front of him, without thinking I put violat behind my back because I knew it was going to get dirty.

"or what? Is that a yes martel??" he spat back "watch your next words carefully Lewis because they determined either you live or die".

Something was wrong with Mattheo I could tell, he wouldn't normally say those things.

"okay first of all I can stand up for myself, second of all what kind of a piece of shit are you to go around and assume fucked up thoughts like that" violat definitely got this.

"oh so she does have a voice" he looked at her with disgusting eyes.

"look at me like that again and you won't like what's going to happen" she warned.

"what are you ganna do princess?"he said as he stepped closer, he's not shutting up and I'm not gonna stop her from doing her thing, I honestly wanna see what she's going to do.

"just know that's sexually inappropriate, and that I warned you" with that she did a tornadokick that landed right on his nose.

Mattheo's hands flew to his head while I took a shocked step back.

Violat simply moved a strand of hair from her face.

"I'm hungry are you guys?" she turned to us.

"you bitch!" John screamed from the floor while grabbing his nose with his arms.

"HEY! Watch it she might've broken your nose, but I sure as hell can break something else " I warned him.

"yeah now that I think about it I am hungry" Mattheo said causally "great, get your car out of here and me and Theo will take the Porsche" she replied, took my hand and lead the way.

"I have to take my trophy" I quietly told her.

Her cheeks turned bright red "right let's get your trophy first" she cleared her throat and walked behind me.

All I know is that I like her way more than before now.

..........................................
Foggy020sheep