Chapter 9

Violet elder:

I went back home after helping Maya with her school work, when I entered I saw my mom first she looked at me with disappointment in her eyes "what is it?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"why didn't you listen to your aunt?" she asked "do you see anything wrong with my outfit?" I stepped back for her to get a better look "no nothing's wrong" she said "good then this conversation is over".

I walked into my room took a shower, dried my hair, put music on, changed into something comfortable and started getting ready for tonight.

I curled my hair and started uplaying make up while humming the lyrics to dark red, I put my hair in a simple chignon which is a fancy way of saying a low bun, and put some light makeup on, it wasn't that big of a party so I didn't do much.

I changed into my outfit , it was a black dress with long sleaves and it reached below my knees.

 I then went into Martins room I needed some ones opinion and he had a hard sense of fashion, no wonder he got along with Adam so fast.

"so what do you think?" I asked and gave him a little twirl  "you look amazing, no joke you defiantly get your style from me" he patted his shoulder while saying that "yeah sure, call me the next time you're in a dress".  

I went down stairs to get a glass of water when someone said from behind me "damn cousin your looking sharp, it was Ali  and we were alone.

I grabbed my glass tight while saying "thanks" I tried to go back up stairs, but he blocked my way "why in a rush" he asked and came closer to me " I have to finish getting ready" I said in my strongest voice.

"you look pretty ready to me" he said and came even closer so I took a step back "Ali if you don't get away from me you'll regret it" I said and stood my ground, but he just came closer, so I stepped on his foot with all my might, when in kneeled down I pulled my knee to his nose.

"don't ever get close to me again, for your information I did that in heels imagen it with normal shoes" I stated and stepped away from him "you bitch" he said and grabbed his noes  "I've been called worse" with that I walked up stairs.

I stayed in my room this time until I was called down, when I went down everyone was there "what's going on?" I asked " what have you done to my sons face" my auntie asked "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding " my mother said.

"no it wasn't " Ali stated from next to his mother "vee is it true?" my mom asked "yeah I hit him" I confessed "why did you do it you brat?" my aunt spat from across the room.

"because your son can't stay away from me " I spat back "Violet , how could you accuse your cousin of this" my mother said.

"if you don't believe me check the  security camera, that stupid ass didn't know we had those".

my mom pulled out her phone and checked the video and she gasped when she saw what happened.

"Heba you better teach your son some manners or I  my self will and trust me it won't be pretty" that was the first time in a while that I saw my mom mad like really mad.

my aunt took Ali by the ear and started spitting some words in Arabic at him, when my step dad came in "oh my god you look like a princess" he came and hugged my mother "will you make me feel like one my prince" she hugged him back.

"and look at you" he came close to my ear "you look badass , don't tell your mother I said that" I laughed "thank you Jordan" I hugged him tight "so I'm guessing we are ready to go" he asked.

I nodded with a smile "Martin isn't coming is he?" he asked in a sad tone this time "he hasn't left his room since the morning" I said "I see, will next time's a charm am I right" he said as if trying to make himself believe it "yeah I'm sure it is honey" my mom gave him a small smile.

we drove to the place the party was held in, and not so big my ass  the thing was massive, some guy opened my door and Jordan handed him the keys.

as we walked in we heard some soft music being played, I followed my mother and Jordan around until someone tapped my arm.

I turned around and smiled when I saw the familiar face of none other than Theodor mertel   "what are you doing here?" I asked him in a happy tone "happy to see me are you now" he joked "no, not really" I joked back "my father is the owner so I'm obligated to come to these gatherings" he stated.

of course his father is the owner "so my step dad works for your dad" I said "pretty much yeah" he confirmed "so, what do we do now?" I asked as I looked around.

"want a drink?" he asked and I nodded "is Maya here?" I asked as we walked to the drinks table "nope she's not of age, she has to be 15 or older to come, maybe next year" he said and handed me a drink. 

"does this have alcohol in it?" I questioned "yeah, are you not allowed to drink?" he asked "it's not that I'm not allowed, I'm allergic" I stated "sucks to be you" he said and drowned my drink along with his own.

"I can have fun without alcohol" I defended myself "yeah sure" he joked yet again "I really can" I said again.

"how's that?" he asked, I scanned the room and spotted the dance floor "let's dance!" I suggested "yeah, no not happening" he said, but I pulled him onto the dance floor and started swaying to the music.

"come on, dance" I said " I don't know how" he stated, a slow song came on "alright this ones easy, grab onto my waist" I explained, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"come on do it" and he did as I asked, I put my arms around his neck "alright now sway with me " I started swaying again, but he stayed still.

"relax" I laughed "it's not funny " he said as he tried to sway "see your getting it" I said as we danced.

he was starting to get a little comfortable, I felt that when he pulled me a little more to him.

I took a look behind him and saw our parents staring "your mom is smiling at me " I joked, he gave me a twirl and held back onto me.

"as long as it's just my mother it's fine" he stated, he looked nice it was the first time I saw him like this " your father as well" I stated.

he dropped his arms "I have to go" with that he left not letting me speak.

I couldn't find him for the rest of the night.

.............................................................................

just to clear things out, not all Arab's are like Ali, in fact the middle east is known for it's safe environment and life style so don't change your mind about it. 

it's beautiful in it's own way just like everything else.           

foggy020sheep