Chapter 14

Violet Elder:

I sat in my room, reading.

More like looking at words and not understanding a thing.

It's been two days since the hospital incident, I haven't talked to Martin since, even tho he was the one to get me home from there.

Mom keeps bringing up different types of food, but everything tastes gross, at some point Maya and Linda came over.

We talked for a few hours then they went home.

Both my mom and Martin keep telling me that I can't leave the house until I'm okay, truth is I'll be better if I went out to get some air.

So.

I changed and climbed out the window.

It was already late so they were both asleep, mom and Martin I mean.

I had no destination so I kept walking until I found my self in the park, it was nice.

Quite, I liked it.

I was swinging softly while listening to music when I felt someone sit on the swing near mine.

I looked up and it was Theo, this man is everywhere.

"hey" I said softly.

"hi" was all he said so I looked at him to find him already looking at me.

"are you okay?" I asked leaning my head on the chains of the swing.

"not really, you?" he asked back "not really" I replied with his answer "wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"no, do you wanna talk about it ?" I asked "no" he shook his head and leaned it on his swings chain.

After that we sat in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable.

It was nice actually.

half an hour later he got up "where are you going?" I asked "getting you home, we can walk together and I'll drop you off by the tree" he said.

"but I don't want to go home yet" I stated "we have to be up in an hour for school anyway" he said and put his hand out for me to take.

I took it and we walked.

Before we reached the tree he started talking "I want to ask you something" he said.

I nodded for him to continue "we are having a race day at the devil's House tomorrow, would you like to come and watch?" he asked smoothly.

"are you going to leave me alone again?" I asked referring to the party.

"I wanted to apologise, but didn't know how so this is my attempt at an apology" I smile a little and looked to the side at the tree.

"I'll think about it and give you an answer at school" I said "I'm not going" he said.

"how are you going to get my answer then" I told him "here take my number" he suggested, I passed him my phone and he typed it in.

I smiled at him and he stared back.

"thank you Theo really it was nice hanging out with you" I said and waited for an answer.

"you too" with that he left why are men so confusing I thought to my self as I climbed the tree and stepped into my room, changed and went to bed a nap felt amazing.

....................
Foggy020sheep