Chapter 27

TW: MENTION OF DRUGS AND HARD ABUSE.

Theodore martel:

I didn't go home after finishing up with aisha's family.

I walked around till my feet couldn't carry me anymore.

I didn't want to leave the warm feeling her family left in me,it was amazing.

Breath taking.

It was now 1:52 am and I was standing in front of my house.

That feeling was slowly starting to fade and numbness was slowly crepping its way into my body.

I took a deep breath and looked to the window near the door.

The lights were on.

I honestly didn't care not a little bit.

So.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

"looks like you found your way home" my father got up from the couch.

"I was never lost in the first place" I spat back.

"and you have a voice how wonderful" something was odd about the way he talked.

He wasn't drunk no, he was sober, very sober.

"is everything alright?" he asked as he walked over to me.

For the first time in my life I was actually scared of him, terrified.

"ev- everything is alright" I said and tried to make my way up to my room.

I feel like I couldn't breath.

"where to son we were just getting started" he grabbed my shoulder tightly.

He turned my body towards his and clasped both my shoulders and shook me a little.

"come on sit" he took me to the couch.

"y- you're not dr- unk" I couldn't breath at all at this point.

"no, no I'm not I didn't see a reason to get drunk tonight" he said while being very calm.

"you know, you've been a real pain to me these last couple of months" he said.

I stayed silent, not because I didn't have anything to say it's cause I couldn't get anything out.

"I've been thinking about what I should do to you" he looked at me.

"hitting you didn't work, talking sure as hell did nothing" he got up this time.

Walked around the coffee table lossening his tie and fixing his rings.

"so I thought why not try a mix of both you know get it into your head and make sure it stayed there".

I got up faster than I ever have.

"here's what's going to happen, I'm going to punch you and you'll stay quiet so we don't wake your mother and sister" he walked towards me slowly.

I took a step back.

"nah don't do that, there's no point".

He finally threw the first punch.

I was kicked in every possibile place that night.

I felt every single hit fall, every single punch being thrown, every kick landing somewhere on my body.

I was praying while getting bashed around, praying to god to take my soul that night that I couldn't take it anymore.

I can't live anymore, not like this no.

So with every punch I prayed harder.

He was finally done with me.

I couldn't believe he's done.

I wanted him to kill me, finish it all.

He carried my body, more like dragged my body into my room, threw me in and locked the door.

I stayed there for I don't know how long.

I didn't even cry no, nothing.

I looked to my right and found the one and only black bag.

I don't think I can take it anymore.

No, I can't.

I used all my power to get my self into a setting position and put my back on the bed.

I opened the back with tumbling hands and took out the first orange bottle I saw.

I opened it and took it all.

I don't know how many were in there.

I just know there was enough.

I used the water from the glass near my bed to drown them all down.

I could see the sun coming up.

All I could do now is wait.

30 minutes later I started to feel my heart rate increase, it was getting very hard to breath and I was sweating like crazy.

It was also very cold, I got dizzy so I laid on my side to help calm it down.

I closed my eyes and felt my self finally let go for the last time.

..............................................................
Foggy020sheep