chapter 5

Violet Elder: 

dear diary 

I should stop saying dear diary, it's not like anyone was reading and I am for sure not in the vampire diaries.

anyway, I climbed back home successfully, no one knew I was out I think I walked for  2 hours, it was a well-needed walk. 

I  need to go on walks more often, I have school in like an hour or so, I don't feel like going let's hope something amazing happens. 

I made my way down to fill my water " I made you lunch you can take it to school" my mom said as she passed me a bag "hey no fair why don't I get one" Martin asked as he entered the kitchen "thanks mama" I took the bag and went out the door.

as I walked a car honked at me, as the windows rolled down Maya's face came into view "hey stranger, need a ride?" I smiled at her and got into the back seat.

"nice to see you again middle east" Theodore looked through the reverse mirror "it's violet" I stated " funny thing why is your name violet, even tho you moved from the middle east," he asked.

I was about to answer when Maya cut me off "vee don't explain yourself to him you don't have to" that was relaxing I didn't feel like explaining my life story. 

we arrived not long after the conversation ended "thanks for the ride" I told Theodore, he ignored me and walked to his friend group. 

"I wonder how he has friends other than Mattheo," Maya said as we entered through the door.

I started walking to class but felt someone following me, I took a left they took a left, turned right they also took a right, I turned around and trapped them against the wall, it was Theodore. 

"what do you want creep?" he only stared "did the thought of ' oh maybe he has the same class as me ' or ' maybe we're going the same way' come to your mind before you pushed me?" he questioned

 "and what class do you have?" I was asking questions now " science, chemistry to be specific" he answered honestly, I did have chemistry, I let him go and went to my class.

I took a seat in the middle row and opened my book, Theodore came after me and sat behind me put his arms out, and slept. 

the teacher came in and started the lesson, I took notes read a few words, and zoned out a couple of times.

"that'll be it for today if you have a question leave it in the jar of questions before going out and we'll answer them next time" the teacher informed us and left, I packed my things, but Theodore was still asleep.

I wanted to leave him, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I did, I shook him a few times till he was up "class ended " I told him, he nodded and took off, not even a thank you how rude. 

I need food.

I went to the gym and watched as people did their own thing, I put my headphones on and played my music on shuffle.

well, holy moly me oh my you're the apple of my eye.

Girl, I've never loved one like you

"pass the ball man come on" .

I didn't have a care in the world right now.

 Man, oh, man, you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness

  "come on that's not fair" .

there ain't nothing that I need.
 Well, hot and heavy pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Christ
Ain't nothing please me more than you.

I closed my eyes and listened to the words.

Oh, home, let me come home. 

I suddenly heard 'WATCH OUT', but it was too late the ball as already hit my face. 

next thing I knew I blacked out.

................................................................................................................................

" oh come on man, it was an accident," a guy said to someone I only heard voices.

" god do you guys ever shut up," I said as I opened my eyes, I saw Martin first " hey, you alright?" he asked, "no my head hurts, and my eye and face why does everything hurt so bad?" I grabbed my head and sat up.

"some asshole threw the ball at your face, by the way, how did you not see the ball coming" I actually can't remember, all I did was frown as an answer.

" you can't remember can you?" I just shook my head with my lips in a thin line "it can't be that bad my head just hurts I don't know why my eye does tho" I stated " oh vee it's bad, here" Martin said as he passed me a mirror and HOLY SHIT.

"HOLY SHIT" my eye was purple, but blue in some way and yellow in another " my face, my beautiful face" I cried even tho it hurts to do that.

"do you know who brought me here?" I asked Martin "they said it was a boy, dirty blond hair, they didn't mention anything else" he explained.

my face, my beautiful face. 

....................foggy020sheep...............