Chapter 26

Theodore mertle:

I've been with Violet for 3 weeks now.

I think life is starting to look better, my dad hasn't beaten the living shit out of me ever since I got with her.

we were now sitting in the park it was midnight and the weather was fabulous, the air wasn't cold or hot it was perfect.

just like her.  

"and then she dropped everything on the ground and ran the other way" She was excited to tell her story.

"Were you even listening?" she asked "Not really no, I stopped when you said Maya's name" I confessed "Oh come on that was the start of the story" she threw her hands up.

"you know what, you don't deserve my story I'll go tell it to that cute guy over there" she got up.

"What cute guy, wait I'm sorry no please come back " It was too late she was already walking away the guy would probably murder her I mean what was he doing out at midnight?

I ran after her, grabbed her hand, and spun her around toward me, she crashed into me laughing.

"Oh how I love it when you're jealous" She hugged me as she said that

"Yes I'm jealous don't ever do that again"  I hugged her extremely close "You're mine and only mine" I kissed her head after saying those words.

"I have an offer to make" She looked up at me "What's your offer?" I asked.

"How would you like to meet my family?" damn not what I had in mind.

" Really when?" I asked, "How about tomorrow?" I thought about it and finally gave her an answer.

"I'd love to meet your family".

"fantastic, so is 6 okay??" she asks "6 it is" I replied smiling at her.

We continued to walk until I dropped her off at her tree.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she walked over and started climbing the tree.

.................... The next day...................

It was 6:03 and I've been standing at the door for the last 30 minutes.

Yes I came earlier than planned.

I couldn't do it, I wanted to run.

I've never met someone's parents other than mattheo's.

I finally caved in and knocked on the door.

Not a minute later the door opened and a smiling ish looked at me.

I felt all my fear go away, I was safe.

"I was wondering when you'll knock" she kept smiling.

"you saw me at the door, I'm glad you didn't open it" I Secretly thanked God for that.

"I thought you needed some time so I let you have it" she stated.

"vee, its rude to keep guests waiting" her mother heba called from the inside.

"right, welcome to our house" she opened the door wide for me to enter.

"thanks" I said as I entered the house it smelled like heaven.

"it's your first time using the front door" ish said as she walked passed me into the kitchen.

I had no idea where to go so I just followed her.

"Theo honey welcome" her mother came to say hi by hugging me, I hugged her back.

"thank you for having me" I said the only thing that came to mind.

"no problem darling, at least you're using the front door" she waved her hand like it was nothing.

I was frozen in place and aisha was laughing her ass off.

She came and stood next to me and explained how she told her mother about us when we first started dating.

We later sat in the dining table with her brother and stepfather.

Her mother made grape leaves and taboole.

I have to say grape leaves or wara inab is the best thing I've put in mouth like ever.

The evening went on extremely smooth I had a lot of fun we were laughing the entire night.

I think I've forgotten how a normal family acts.

............................................................. 
Foggy020sheep