chapter 4

Theodore mertel: 

after a long drive, we finally arrived at the " house of the devil".

I run this shit hole, even the owner himself couldn't do a thing when I was there.

I made my way toward the doors which were none existing due to the fact that it was a race track, I clapped a couple of hands and made my way down to the track.

my car was already waiting for me there, a Maserati mc20 my baby, black with green aspects and a set of fresh tires, on second thought, not a good idea.

my car was already waiting for me at the track before I got arrested, so I had to leave it in the good hands of "Jade" or "the devil's secretary", she never fails to amaze me.

She's a tall, red-headed woman with big blue eyes, she is 23 with a thick American accent, almost as if she was from the south.

"you sure I can race in this?" I asked her " no these are fresh tires, I just changed your old ones, you have to break them first" she stated " damn princess all on your own?".

" call me princess one more time and I'll run you over with your car" with that she left after throwing the keys.

I entered the car and it roared to life.

I drove to the start line and Jade waved a flag and I flew as one with the wind.

The car was making some sounds, but I ignored it and went on since it was a timed race I had no one on my back, I could go as fast as I can and not a worry in my head.

I felt the car start drifting out of control, I took the wheel and stopped the car as fast as I can, but it wouldn't stop and I ended up crashing it into a wall.

"fuckin' hell man," I said as I crawled out of the car, "told you so," Jade said.

"how long does it need in the garage?" I asked her " about a month or so maybe more, maybe less," she said unsure " when can you start?" I'm not loving our conversation right now.

 "I have 3 other cars to finish so in a month" she said.

"why not sooner?" I kept pushing her " boy your car has been through hell I'd say get a new one" she dropped a boom and left swaying her hips as she walked.

"so how long before you get back on track?" Mattheo came out of nowhere " I might need your car" god my lips hurt like a bitch " yeah, not happening, you got money I don't so if anything goes wrong I might not have a car till I'm married, by the way, your lip is bleeding" explains the pain.

"Can you at least drive me home?" he only nodded and we went back to ground uno negativo.

.......................................

I said my goodbyes to  Mattheo and went inside the house where he was standing, it wasn't like I was late it was only 12:48 pm.

"first day out and you're already planning on going back " my father scolded "my sincere apology father it won't happen again," I said "don't joke around right now".

"Relax, god you're so tense " I started walking up the stairs " you piece of shit " he grabbed my arm " yeah I am a piece of shit you keep reminding me I can't seem to forget" a slap landed on my face right next to my wounded lip.

"look at you can't even stay out of trouble you've already wounded your lip" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs "dad is that you?" it was Maya, I tugged my arm out of dad's grasp and turned around " go back to bed sweetheart everything is alright" it was too late she was already down " hey theo, you alright?" she asked "yeah I'm fine, go back to bed " I didn't hear an answer she just left.

" don't ever make that mistake again" he left after that.

I cleaned my wound and went to bed shortly after. 

  ..........................

Jade smith

Jade smith

(23)

likes: cars, anime

dislikes: velvet material and little kids 

..........................................

foggy020sheep