Welcome to The Arena!

This is the story where I put up My Original Characters against other strong and mighty fighters across the Mutliverse. There are nine types of battles that will occur based on the fighters that will appear to fight.

1. Xtreme Dual: No Analysis! No Rules! Just bloodshed and fighting!

2. Free For All: A Battle Royal to see who is the last one standing!

3. One against All: One fighter will stand and fight multiple fighters to the death!

4. Original Character Battle: My own version of Death Battle where I find out the fighters Powers, Abilities, Speed and more to see who will win... A Original Character Battle!!

5. Team Battle: 2V2, 5V5 or even 10V10!? The Possibilities are endless!

6. Clashing Fighters: A Battle where they fight for fun or for glory to see who's the best! No Bloodshed! No Carnage! Just mighty warriors clashing together for the thrill of battle!

7. Crossover Battles: Original Characters fight others to see who's the best of the best!

8. Crossover Death Battle: 2 Original Characters fighting it out in a Dual to the Death!

9. Tournament of Origin: This type of battle is very rare. 20 fighters from different worlds come together to see who can become the ORIGINAL CHARACTER BATTLES Champion!

These are all the types of battles that may occur! So grab your snacks, kick back, get comfortable and get ready to see ALOT of fighting, bloodshed mayhem! This! Is! ORIGINAL CHARACTER BATTLES!!!