Original Character Battle: Chris V.S Ladybug

Me: When it comes to The World needing and wanting Superheroes to save the world. It wanted Heroes! But it got teenagers.

Zjohnson231: Marinette Dupain-Cheng! The simply the best hero Ladybug!

Me: And Chris, the Saiyan who goes beyond his limits.

Me: He's Zjohnson231 and I'm FanboyReader10100, and it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win... A Original Character Battle!!

(Marinette's Analysis)

Me: Many centuries ago, magical jewels that could bestow amazing superpowers onto others were created. These were the Miraculous. These were used to protect humanity and so much more! And one young girl got one of the most powerful, this girl was Marinette Dupain-Cheng!

Zjohnson231: I'm starting to double think. Why do the teens always get the most coolest powers!? Why!?

Me: Don't question superhero logic.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Age: 14 Years old

Status: High School Student, Hero of Paris.

Personality: Kind, Sweet, Joyful, Brave, Loyal, Honest.

Zjohnson231: She's may look like your everyday High School Student, but when she says "Tiki spots on" she transforms into the superhero Ladybug! Defender and Hero of Paris!

Me: When she transforms into Ladybug she gets all types of powers. Like her Lucky Charm that can give her a random item and she sees visions of how to beat her opponents with that item.

Zjohnson231: Sooo... It's basically like the Mario Kart Random Box but with fighting.

Me: Basically. But who would she be without her trusty Yo-Yo!

Zjohnson231: You might think that a Yo-Yo is useless but when it comes to her it's the deadliest weapon she can have! She defeated many opponents all with her Yo-Yo and Lucky Charm!

Me: But thanks to Master Fu she learned how to combine and fuse two Miraculous into a powerful hero. When she fuses her Ladybug Miraculous with the Dragon Miraculous. She becomes Dragonbug!

Zjohnson231: Oh so now we're including Fusion Ha!? I didn't know this was secretly Dragon Ball!!

Me: With her new form of Dragonbug she becomes an expert swordswoman that can control Water, Wind and Lightning itself!

Zjohnson231: And this is what I mean! Teenagers always get the most Broken Abilities!!

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Asernal: Yo-Yo, Lucky Charm, Sword, Dragon- Control over Wind, Water and Lightning.

Power: Agility, Intelligence, Miraculous of the Ladybug

Me: She has saved Paris multiple times and she also de-evilized multiple corrupted Akumas. And she even saved the future along with Akumas that had the potential to destroy her Universe! So she may be a High School Student, but everyone knows Ladybug, as the hero of Paris!

Ladybug's Famous Quote: "Let me make this promise to you. No matter who wants to harm you, Ladybug and Car Noir will do everything in our power to keep you safe!"

(Son Christopher's Analysis)

Long ago. A Saiyan Prince and Pride of Planet Cosmos came to earth to conquer it. But instead he decided to abandon his past and call Earth his new home where he was taught by many great teachers. That Saiyan was the Pride of Planet Cosmos, Chris!

Zjohnson231: Oh we got another Goku in our hands! I knew it!

Chris

Full Name: Son Christopher