Xtreme Dual: Evil Chris V.S Ladybug

(LIGHTS! CAMRERAS! ACTION!)

*The Crowd goes wild in the Original Character Battle Arena*

Zjohnson231: *Grabs Microphone* WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE XTREME DUAL!!!

Me: YOU KNOW THE RULES!!! NO ANALYSIS! NO DATA! JUST BLOODSHED AND MAYHEM!!!

Zjohnson231: IT'S TIME FOR A XTREME DUAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

(The Fight Begins)

Evil Chris is looking down on Paris on the Eiffel Tower and he looks disguised.

Evil Chris: Ugh... Even in Paris there is no Powerful Foes here. I hate The Ooh La La stuff. What is there to say Ooh La La!?

Then Evil Chris notices a Strand of Purple Hair flying in the air. He grabs and examines it.

Evil Chris: Purple hair...? The Smell of Blood? *Realizes* NO.

Evil Chris went to the source of it all and he saw Shantae's Body cut up into bloody pieces and he collapsed on his knees and cried hardly. He roared in rage and sadness and then he was breaking down in tears while holding the pieces. But then he had an idea. He Rewinded Time Itself to see who was the Killer. It was Ladybug. He roared in a blind rage and went back in time to stop Shantae's Death. Time Rewinded and Shantae was facing Ladybug.

Ladybug: You have some explaining to do! Tell me what you did with Adrian Agreste!

Shantae: ...Who's Adrian?

Ladybug swung her Yo-Yo at Shantae in anger and before it could hit Shantae, Evil Chris bursted out of a Time Portal and made a devastating slash with his sharp fingers and slashed Ladybug's Face and she winced in pain. Her face had a claw mark that was oozing with blood and before Shantae could say anything, Evil Chris snapped his fingers and a Portal that lead back to Scuttle Town opened up and sucked Shantae inside as she was returning to Scuttle Town.

Ladybug: Ow!!! What is your problem!?!

Evil Chris: MY PROBLEM. MY PROBLEM!?

Evil Chris was so angry that he started to Claw out his own flesh in rage and anger as he scratched and clawed his flesh and blood started to ooze out of him until Omega Regeneration kicked in to heal his wounds Instantly but he kept doing it because he was blinded by Rage.

Evil Chris: *Clawing out his Flesh while regenerating* MY PROBLEM IS EVERYONE ALWAYS WANTS TO KILL THAT INNOCENT GIRL!! THINKING THEY COULD DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!!! IT GETS ME ANGRY!! IT GETS ME REALLY ANGRY!!!

Ladybug: EWWW!!! THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!!! IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY!?

Evil Chris: THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DISGUSTING IS WHEN I FEED YOU YOUR OWN HEAAAAART!!!!

Evil Chris charged at Ladybug and then sharpened his fingers and then proved to slash wildly at Ladybug and she tried her best to dodge all of them but she got her Stomach and hips clawed by his Fingers and she screamed in pain and then Evil Chris grabbed her neck and started to choke her until Ladybug spun her Yo-Yo around and then swung it at Evil Chris which caused him to flinch and then he letred go and Ladybug ran for dear life away from him.

Ladybug: (THIS GUY IS COMPLETELY INSANE!!! I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!)

Evil Chris flew up into the Air and ge fired a Ki Volley at her and she screamed in pain as she was being engulfed by the explosions and then she transformed into Dragonbug for her survival and then shot into the air and then rapidly slashed Evil Chris and then we was undazed.

Dragonbug: WIND DRAGON!!!

Dragonbug launched a Huge Gust of Air and Evil Chris was undazed. Dragonbug fired Lightning Dragon in a huge bolt of lightning and he was still undazed and she fired Water Dragon and fired a wave of water and he was undazed.

Dragonbug: I HAVE TO END THIS NOW!! LUCKY CHARM!!!

Dragonbug pulled out her Yo-Yo but then Evil Chris grabbed it and crushed it to pieces before he ripped off her Earrings and then Crushed Tikki and the Dragon Miraculous as they screamed in pain as they got crushed to bloody pieces and then Marinette was absolutely terrified and begged for mercy.

Marinette: *Crying* WAIT WAIT I'M SORRY!!! WHATEVER I WAS ABOUT TO DO I WON'T DO IT AGAIN JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

Evil Chris: You will learn FEAR... AND SUFFERING WILL BE YOUR TEACHER!!!

Evil Chris grabbed Marinette's Jaw and ripped it off and she screamed in absolute pain and fear and then Evil Chris bursted through her chest and grabbed her heart and putted it in Marinette's Mouth.

Evil Chris: Remember what I promised you... Now go ahead. SWALLOW IT!!!!!

Marinette was crying and in absolute pain and then Evil Chris had enough and then crushed her head into Bloody Pieces and threw her headless and heartless corpse to the ground creating a massive shockwave. Everyone was terrified and screamed in fear. Marinette's Parents and her Friends were in complete fear and disbelief. Evil Chris putted his fingers on his head.

Evil Chris: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Evil Chris used Instant Transmission to teleport away from the Universe knowing that Shantae's Life is saved and Marinette has been punished.

K.O!!!!

Evil Chris - Infinite% Victory Chance

Ladybug - Negative Infinite% Victory Chance

Zjohnson231: DAMN! THAT WAS BRUTAL!!!

Me: I'm calling the Police.

Evil Chris: DID YOU PLUCK ONE OF MY SHANTAE'S FEATHERS ON HER WINGS!?

Me: MOMMY!!!!

*Evil Chris proceeds to beat the living life out of me and then blood splatters everywhere and Zjohnson231 and everyone run for their dear lives. Then Evil Chris walks up to the Camera*

Evil Chris: Show's over. *Smashes it into pieces*

*STATIC AND BEEP*

The End