Original Character Battle: Vincent V.S Mighty the Armadillo

Me: We all know Sky from Shantae. Yes she may be a hot Warbird Trainer, but these are her two boyfriends that you do NOT wanna mess with her when their around.

Zjohnson231: Mighty the Armadillo! The best friend of Ray the Flying Squirrel!

Me: And Vincent, the Saiyan Pride of Planet Cosmos and the Princes of All Saiyans.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle!

(Vincent's Analysis)

Me: Planet Vegeta, home to the Bloodthirsty Violent Saiyans. And their Mighty Leader King Vegeta. Until Frieza, the son of King Cold destroyed it a long time ago for his fear of their limitless potential. But that's not the story. One Brave Saiyan lead the remaining and surviving Saiyan to a new planet to rebuild their race, called Planet Cosmos. And then the Emperor and Empress had 4 children that will one day surpass them, one of them was the Prince, it was Vincent.

Vincent

Age: 19 Years Old

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan

Zjohnson231: This Saiyan Prince Badass came from Planet Cosmos to Earth to check on his brother and it didn't end well. But then he changed his ways and then he decided to hook up with a hot Bird Trainer chick!

Me: Despite being a Violent Saiyan, he changed his ways and became not just a good guy, but a Boyfriend and a Good Brother. He now helps Chris with his problems and helps him along with his team to defend the Earth. He also has alot of forms to make sure that he is not a force to be reckoned with along with alot of Ki Attacks.

Zjohnson231: He has a Purple Big Laser, Two Handed Laser, and Freak it Omnidirectional Your Screwed Big Laser! But my personal fav is the Hakai! Which can Erase anything, Physical, Mentally and Temporally! So he can Erase your ass from Existence!

Me: With Spirit Fission, he can forcefully remove an Opponent's life force from them with every hit. And he also learned Chris and Goku's Instant Transmission technique.

Zjohnson231: And with his Ki, he can literally destroy and click a Planet out of existence! With just their life force! And he lit and effortlessly shook a Realm that connected every single Universe out there! Just by Powering Up!

Me: And he also dodged lightspeed attacks like Evil Chris's Friend's Madness Blast. By measuring the Size and the Length from Vincent, he can assure that he had to be moving 700 Quintillion Times the Speed of Light! And by measuring his Judgement Final Flash used on Ares and bursting and completely destroying the Sunken City all the way to the Edge of Existence, that force would need to be roughly at least 276,000 Yottatons of TNT!

Vincent

Forms:
Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4

Godly Ki:
Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution

Power of Destruction:
Ultra Ego, Mastered Ultra Ego, Hakaishin Ultra Ego

Ki Attacks: Big Bang Attack, Galick Gun, Super Galick Gun, Gamma Burst Flash, Final Flash, Alpha Final Flash, Judgement Final Flash, Annihilation Final Flash, Hakai, Spirit Fission, Instant Transmission