Original Character Battle: King Ingnus V.S Black Adam

Me: These God Level Powerhouses always live in a desert world they know and love! All the damn time.

Me: King Ingnus! The King of Tan Line Island!

Zjohnson231: And Black Adam! The Evil King of Kahndaq!

Me: He's Zjohnson231 and I'm FanboyReader10100! And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle!!!

(King Ingnus's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in Sequin Land, there once ruled a King and Queen of Tan Line Island! And then the next King that stepped up to the throne was the Saiyan of Legend, and that was none other than the Legendary Super Saiyan, King Ingnus!

King Ingnus

Age: 30 Years Old

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Protective, Caring, Wrathful, Brutal, Rageful, Mad, Depressed, Sad, and Determined.

Status: King of Tan Line Island, Husband of The Queen of Tan Line Island, Father of the Princesses of Tan Line Island.

Me: Ingnus married a Guardian Genie of Tan Line Island and had two beautiful daughters which were Half-Genie and Half-Saiyan and his life was the best he could ask for and nothing could ruin his wonderful life!

Zjohnson231: Until they vanished and he had depression for 5 Years. But this guy is not a force to be reckoned with! This guy is extremely powerful! When he gets mad he can be a powerful damn dad! He can perform multiple showcases of strength and energy and can enter a series of Powerful Forms including the Legendary Super Saiyan!

King Ingnus

Forms:

Wrathful Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Legendary Super Saiyan

Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution

Me: And with these forms he was able to dog walk many powerful Saiyans including Gogeta himself! And the New Fusion Chriscent! Which has the potential to destroy entire Universes! He also has a asernal of moves to destroy his opponents who dare make him angry and rageful!

King Ingnus

Moves:

Gigantic Breath

Gigantic Roar

Gigantic Omegastorm

Blaster Meteor

Planet Crusher

Omega Blaster

Eraser Blow

Eraser Cannon

Gigantic Full Blast

Gigantic Catastrophe

Me: With all of these moves and forms, King Ingnus should not be a force to be reckoned with. As long as he's in his rage and anger, then he has Limitless Power, Strength, Stamita and Speed! He can even shatter Time, Space and Reality itself! He has faced many powerful foes and tanked their strongest attacks! But deep inside his is one thing that everyone knows and loves, a Legendary Father and Husband!

King Ingnus's Famous Quote: "I know it's just... I haven't seen my family for 5 years... I'm getting to the point we're this beast is about to be unleashed... If I don't find peace then... I could hurt all of you.... I don't want that to happen..."

(Black Adam's Analysis)

5,000 years ago in Egypt, a man named the Wizard though that he needed to pick a champion to inherit that power. He chose that Champion and he protected all of Egypt! But the Power corrupted the Champion and then he became a power hungry conquer and a Tyrant, and that Champion was known as Black Adam.