Original Character Battle: Evil Chris V.S Kratos

Me: When it comes to Vengeful Warriors, it comes for them being strong and powerful and Insanly Overpowered, but these two are far by the Deadliest.

Zjohnson231: Kratos! The Ghost of Sparta!

Me: And Evil Chris, The Alpha and Omega of Everything He's Zjohnson231 and I'm FanboyReader10100, and it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win... a Original Character Battle!

(Kratos's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in Olympus, Zeus himself fell in love with a Mortal Woman named Calypso. Then they had two children who would become great warriors. Demios and far by the most Dangerous Warrior and the New God of War and the Ghost of Sparta. And his name, was Kratos.

Zjohnson231: Oh I'm not reading history just to do analysis on this dude.

Kratos

Age: 1,055 Years Old

Sex: Male

Species: Demigod

Status: New God of War, Ghost of Sparta, Destroyer of Olympus, The God of Peace (Claimed in God of War: Ragnarok)

Me: Kratos is the Son of Zeus and is a mighty warrior. But his Father feared that One Day Olympus would fall and crumble on the hands of the Marked Warrior. He thought it was Demios because he had birth marks, but it was Kratos all along.

Zjohnson231: So his brother got kidnapped and Kratos did a Tattoo on himself that resembled his brothers birthmark and became a Spartan General. But then he was about to die until he Pledge Alligance to the God of War Ares. Ares promised him power and he accepted his offer and got Two Super Awesome Blades! But he then destroyed a Village who didn't worship the God of War and accidentally killed his family in the process! He got so angry that he swore to kill The God of War and others who stood in his way and with the powers of a Demigod then he can do just that.

Kratos

Abilities: Super Strength, Super Endurance, Super Reflexes and Super Determination

Arsenal: Blades of Chaos, Blades of Exile, Blades of Athena, Blade of Olympus, Bow of Apollo, Boots of Hermes, Nemesis Whip, Nemean Cestus, Claws of Hades, Shield

Zjohnson231: Well most of his power comes from the white ashes on his body and he's a Demigod. But without his weapons he's your old Typical Maui from Moana if you watched it. But hell he can do anything with this weapons!

Kratos

Feats:

Killed Zeus and the Rest of the Gods

Became the New God of War and killed Ares

Became the New God of Peace

Fought Thor and maybe Ragnarok (I don't know I don't play the series)

Became a Good Father Figure to a boy named Atreus

Stopped the event named Ragnarok

Me: With his Weapons of his own and the strength of his Demigod half. Kratos is one foe that you don't wanna mess with. And to make up with his mistakes he became a pretty good Father Figure to Atreus, but if you do see an Angry Kratos, then you better run because he is not in the mood for games or pranks.

Kratos's Famous Quote: "I came to these lands to escape my past, start a new life. I can hide no longer, I do not want this War. We have suffered enough, Prophecy did not lead us here. Nor it will win this battle. Wars are won by people who are willing to sacrifice everything. And if that cost is Vengance.... So be it."