Original Character Battle: Infinite V.S The Pirate Master

Me: Infinite, The Greatest Genie Alive.

Zjohnson231: And the Pirate Master, the Scrouge of Sequin Land.

Me: These two Warlords are willing to do anything and whatever it takes to get what they want. One for Power, and One to keep their Saviors, well safe.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(The Pirate Master's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in Sequin Land, everything was peaceful thanks to the Heroines known as the Guardian Genies. Everything was at peace and balance as the Guardian Genies weren't granting wishes, but protecting the world.

Zjohnson231: Until one fierce creature thought it was a good day to F##K all of that up.

Me: From being more powerful than the Guardian Genies themselves, it took every ounce of their Light Magic just to seal it away. But sadly they passed away and died thanks to their Magic being drained and wasted on this Nightmarish Foe. But when their Light Magic faded, this Creature spreaded a Curse all over from Island to Island to turn Tinkerbats into Crackle Bats and to collect Dark Magic for his Revival and it succeeded. This, was the Pirate Master

The Pirate Master

Age: Undead

Sex: Male

Speices: Demon? Skeleton? Monster? (I DON'T KNOW, K?)

Zjohnson231: The Pirate Master is a freaking menace to socity which killed our favorite Guardian Genie Heroines. But they had a perfect back up plan. And that was, Get laid on some Guys, have some Guardian Genie Sexy Time, wait 9 Months of Pregnancy, and Presto! You have Pointy Ear Humans carrying on the Magical Legacy!

Me: The Half-Genie Shantae defeated the Pirate Master and did what the Guardian Genies could not, destroy the Pirate Master forever.

Zjohnson231: And the funniest thing about it for the Pirate Master, he lost to a Half-Genie 16 Year Old. And Shantae caught all of the Crackle Bats and captured and converted the Dark Magic into Light Magic and destroyed his Boney Ass, ALL WITHOUT MAGIC. And let's not forget that he got his ass kicked by Janken and Zuri!

Pirate Master: OKAY I GET IT!!!!

Me: *Laughing so hard* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY TEENAGERS!!!! DUDE THAT MUST BE SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Pirate Master: *Crying home to his Mommy*

Zjohnson231: GOODBYE!! AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

Me: Even though the Pirate Master was a laughing stock to Shantae, Zuri and Janken, he is not a force to be reckoned with, since he did kill the Guardian Genies. And he also tooken hits from Janken and Zuri. Judging by the force that Janken and Zuri punched the Pirate Master, he had to he tanking punches that were worth 20 Gigatons of TNT.

Zjohnson231: And that's not all! Judging by speed he was going in his Giant Form to activate his Pistols, he had to be moving 50 Times the Speed of Sound!
_______________________________________

Pirate Master

Weapons: Pirate Hat, Pistol, Scimitar, Cannonball, Laser Beams.

Powers and Abilities: Dark Magic, Dark Magic Projectiles, Clone Manipulation, Teleportation, Bone Manipulation, The Pirate's Curse.
_______________________________________