Original Character Battle: Izuku V.S Nebula

During alot of animes or adventures, there's always a character that is cute as a Cinnamon Bun! Especially tough ones!

Zjohnson231: Izuku Midorya! The Ninth Wielder of One For All!

Me: And Nebula! The Guardian Saiyan of Plink!

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle!

(Izuku's Analysis)

In the world of Earth. One baby was shinning brightly, this was the amazing discovery of Meta Abilities called Quirks.

Zjohnson231: So it's like X-Men but the humans don't hate the superpower people.

Me: Yeah, but 20% of the population are Quirkless. And this boy was one of them until one fateful day changed his life forever. And that boy became the world's greatest hero, Izuku Midorya also known as the hero: Deku.

Izuku Midorya

Age: 16

Status: High School Student, Hero.

Personality: Timid, Reserved, Polite, Kind, Helpful, Brave, Determined, Worried.

Me: Izuku Midorya was once Quirkless until he met his Idol All Might. His courage to save others inspired him to give him One For All.

Zjohnson231: AKA the most powerful freaking quirk in the world! His stamina, agility, and physical strength increases massive! But it's so dang powerful that he nearly explodes everytime he uses it.

Me: One For All is extremely powerful and it can destroy the users body if not prepared. So Izuku went through 10 Months of Intensive Training. But it was all worth it to Master One For All and faced many powerful villians!

Izuku Midorya

Quirks:

One For All: A Quirk that can be passed down to another to grow and awaken stronger

Blackwhip: Summons Black Tendrils to use as whips, ropes, or grapples.

Fa Jin: Stockpiles Kinetic Energy to save to gain an explosive and strong burst of energy.

Danger Sense: Allows to detect any potential threats in the surrounding area.

Float: Allows the user to float and levitate in the air.

Gearshift: Allows the user to change the speed of any object they touch.

Smokescreen: Releases a thick cloud of smoke everywhere around their surrounding area.

Zjohnson231: So truly Midorya got 7 Quirks! This kid is one lucky human!

Me: And that's not all! He can perform many powerful Ultimate Moves to help him defeat any villian that dare crosses his path!

Izuku Midorya

Ultimate Moves:

Detroit Smash: 5% - 10% - 100%

Delaware Smash

Manchester Smash

Wyoming Smash

Detroit Smash: Quintuple

One For All: Full Cowl

Delaware Smash: Air Force

One For All: 20% - 30% - 45% - 100%

St. Louis Smash: Air Force

St. Louis Smash

1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash