Xtreme Battle: Ammo Baron.EXE V.S Evil Chris

(LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!!)

The crowd goes wild as Zjohnson231 flies to the center on a Floating Platform and then he gets sunglasses and then his teeth shine before eh grabs a microphone

Zjohnson231: WELCOME TO ORIGINAL CHARACTER BATTLE XTREME!!!!!!

Crowd: *Cheering Loudly*

Me: YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!! NO ANALYSIS, NO RULES, JUST BLOODSHED AND MAYHEM!!!!

Me: Ahem. These two Bloodthirsty Gods are dangerous! But who is the Deadliest of them all!?!?

Zjohnson231: Ladies and Gentlemen!!! IT'S TIME FOR AN XTREME BATTLLLLLLLLE!!!!!
_______________________________________

Evil Chris is walking into the Forest on a Dark Stormy night. He was looking for a way out since he murdered the Ammo Baron's Army. Then he saw blood on the floor, he examined it and it wasn't Shantae. Evil Chris took a reliving sigh.

Evil Chris: That's a relief. But I still have to check this out.

Then Evil Chris walked forward deeper into the Forest and then he saw more and more blood until he saw dead bodies of Tribal Women and he was freaking out. Hypothetically.

Evil Chris: Ouch, looks like someone wanted these Woman dead. Or something...

Then Evil Chris walked in even more and then he saw a Demonic Figure about to kill a woman and he laughed madly before the woman disappeared from his hands. Evil Chris saved the woman and then he placed her down before facing the evil figure.

Ammo Baron.EXE: *Evil Laughing* You interrupted my Dinner.

Evil Chris: Funny, I was just thinking about having mine.

Ammo Baron.EXE: Then by all means, Take A Bite.

Then Evil Chris flew into the air and then he fired multiple Ki Blasts down at the Monsterous Baron and then Ammo Baron.EXE vanished an reappeared, dodging some of his Blasts until he teleported to one of the Tribal Women.

Ammo Baron.EXE: Excuse me mam, I am in need for your services!

Then Ammo Baron.EXE grabbed the Woman and then he rushed at Evil Chris and then he vanished before he kicked him in the face before landing more blows and then ripping him in half. But Laugher was heard before he regenerated and then he used his Tendrils to try and skewer Evil Chris. He dodged them all before he was skewered by more. Ammo Baron.EXE laughed before he landed and then he floated to Evil Chris's Corpse.