Original Character Battle: Evil Chris V.S Shantae

Me: Welcome to Season 2! We have successfully done 10 battles in Season 1, so let's keep it up and start fresh with a New Battle!

Zjohnson231: Shantae! The Half-Genie Hero!

Me: And Evil Chris, the Alpha and Omega of Everything.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle!

Zjohnson231: Wait WHAT!?

(Evil Chris's Analysis)

Me: Son Christopher, you know him as the World's Next Greatest Hero, and the most powerful fighter in Universe 7. But when a Mysterious figure killed the love of his life Shantae, and he was framed for it. He received Godly and Existence Ending Powers in his sheer rage. But it wasn't a Gift, but a Curse as he also created the Curse of Mugen Shi, which will allow the user to Never Die and has an Increase of power One Million Fold. But he will never go to heaven nor hell because of his Curse. So he will be doomed to die again and again until the curse is lifted. But he swore his last breath to destroy every single Evil out there and protect every Shantae, Goku and their friends and loved ones to make sure they will never suffer the same fate he did, even if he has to twist fate to do it.

Evil Chris

Age: Unknown

Status: Unknown

Sex: Male

Species: Unknown

Stats: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

Zjohnson231: Jesus not even the Most Advanced scouter can prove his power level is over 9000! Evil Chris has Infinite Stamita, Strength and Forever Growing Power ever time he dies! He can travel through time and space along to every Single Existence out there in mere Seconds or Minutes! And he can do that WITHOUT any Time Rings thanks to his... Unlimited Rage and Ki? What? Anyways this guy can perform all Ki Attacks and Arts that his friends and masters had! And he even went beyond and created his own forms to make sure every single Villain out there crumbles is fear and Despair!

Forms: True Kaioken, True Super Saiyan, True Super Saiyan 2, True Super Saiyan 3, True Super Saiyan 4

Existence Ending Ki: True Super Saiyan God, True Super Saiyan God Evolution, True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken, True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution, True Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution Kaioken, True Super Saiyan Rosé, True Super Saiyan Rosé 2, True Super Saiyan Rosé True Kaioken and Evolution

Power of Heaven and Hell: True Ultra Instinct -Sign-, True Mastered Ultra Instinct, True Autonomous Ultra Instinct, True Ultra Ego, True Mastered Ultra Ego, True Hakaishin Ultra Ego,

God Slayer and Ender: ULTRA Form, TRUE ULTRA Form, FINAL ULTRA Form, TRUE ASCENDED ULTRA Form

The Gates: Gates Of Fear, Gates Of Unworthiness, Gates Of Disloyalty, Gates Of Savagery, Gates Of Rage, Gates Of Wrath, Gates Of DETERMINATION, Gates Of HATE, Gates Of Nothing, Gates Of Rebirth, Gates Of LIFELIGHT

Ki Attacks: Every Single Thing that every Dragon Ball Super Character and OC Knows, True Versions, Own Creations

Me: There are alot of Powers and Abilities that we don't know yet, but the worse part of all, he can't be beaten. Or at least the Magic Fighters haven't found a weakness yet. But even if they did then they would have a tough and extremely hard time taking him down. Because every time he dies he gets 1,000,000 times stronger than his last attempt and eventually any foe who faces him will be overpowered. So whoever fights him, they have sealed their fate.