Original Character Battle: Ganondorf V.S Vincent

Me: Power. The one thing that keeps the Universe in balance. With great Power comes great responsibility. One can change and become good, but only Pure Evil people use it for World Domination.

Zjohnson231: Ganondorf! The Evil King of Princess Zelda's Hyrule!

Me: And Vincent, the Saiyan Pride of Planet Cosmos and the Princes of All Saiyans.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win.... An Original Character Battle!

(Ganondorf's Analysis)

Me: Long ago, in the age of Past. A Demon King named Demise wanted to throw the world into Blood and War. Until he was defeated by the Hero of Time: Link. But he cursed the Blood of the Godess Hylia and then he was reincarnated into a Curse that never would stop. That Curse was Ganondorf Dragmire.

Ganondorf

Age: Unknown

Sex: Male

Speices: Gerudo

Personality: Cruel, Power Hungry, Megalomaniac, Evil as heck!

Zjohnson231: He's from the Gerudo Tribe in the desert. But mostly all the Gerudo are Female and He's the only Male born in 100 Years which basically made him their... King... Are you serious, He's born and he already has a Freaking Sexy Female Harem. Why do Villains always get this lucky!?! WHY!?!?

Me: You've been watching to much anime. Anyways because he was the King of Gerudos, he was still Jealous of the Neighboring Hyrule's Vendent Fields, Clean Water and and not a Godforsaken Desert. He wanted a better world for his People. Or should I say his Wives.

Zjohnson231: YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH DEMON SLAYER!! ESPECIALLY YOU SEEING TENGEN UZUI WITH HIS WIVES!!

Me: SHUT THE (BEEP) UP!!! PRETEND NO ONE EVER HEARD THAT!!

.......

Me: ANYWAYS, He dreamed for a better world for his People. Or for himself. Being the Reincarnation of Ultimate Evil then he's pretty selfish. He was pretty skilled with Magic but then he was rewarded with Education by the two witches. Koume and Kotake. By them he learned many Abilities to help him on his Quest for Power until he obtained something from the Godess Hylia herself. It was the Triforce of Power.

Ganondorf

Powers and Abilities:

Triforce of Power
Enhanced Magic
Immortality
Near Invulnerability

Demon King Ganon and Calamity Ganon (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity):

Giant Beast Form
Extraordinary Strength and Speed
Invisibility
Technique of Darkness

Arsenal:

Sword of the Six Sages

Zjohnson231: After conquering Hyrule for Seven Years he was sealed away by Link and banished into the Sacred Realm. But he just got out the Next Day, killed the Six Sages and took the Magic Sword stabbed in him to Imprison him. But it takes The Master Sword or Light Arrows to take him down. But he can succumb to Extreme Powerful Forces. Which literally means he can't destroy a Universe. But he can keep coming back again and again.

Me: He once survived against being crushed by his own Castle. Which was 11,000 Tons. Then he survived being Blown up with his castle. Which the force was measured about 2 Kilotons of TNT by the size and mass and the blast. Hey, I made a Rhyme! But seriously. This is one King that you don't wanna piss off. Because he will never stop his Reincarnation Cycle until he finally rules all of Hyrue.