BATTLE OF ORIGIN: Vincent V.S Thor

. . . .

Me: Vincent, the Prince of all Saiyans

Zjohnson231: Thor, the Son of Odin and Marvel's God of Thunder.

Me: These two Gods of War shake the earth with every step. And with every Breath, they create cruel winds. And with every clash, they create Brutal Storms.

Me: So let's see which Prince of Pride will be the Greatest One Alive, the Prince of all Saiyans, or the God of Thunder.

Zjohnson231: Hold on to your Dragon Balls.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231.

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Battle of Origin.

VINCENT V.S THOR

Me: Planet Vegeta, home to the Bloodthirsty Violent Saiyans. And their Mighty Leader King Vegeta. Until Frieza, the son of King Cold destroyed it a long time ago for his fear of their limitless potential. But that's not the story. One Brave Saiyan lead the remaining and surviving Saiyan to a new planet to rebuild their race, called Planet Cosmos. And then the Emperor and Empress had 4 children that will one day surpass them, one of them was the Prince, it was Vincent.
______________________________________

Vincent

Age: 19 Years Old

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan
______________________________________

Zjohnson231: This Saiyan Prince Badass came from Planet Cosmos to Earth to check on his brother and it didn't end well. But then he changed his ways and then he decided to hook up with a hot Bird Trainer chick!

Me: We're jumping to the Present. Not the Past.

Me: Long ago before Vincent went to Earth, his Father and Mother were about to practipate in a Violent War with the Saiyans to end the Tyrant himself, Frieza, after achieving a power greater than True Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego. So they sent they're children away for their safety. They're fate is unknown.

Me: Humiliated by this act, Vincent vowed to grow stronger to beat the Tyrant. But lost his memory in the process of arriving to earth. Then he became an Original Saiyan like King Vegeta.

Zjohnson231: So then when he faced his brother and refused his offer to rule the world. They fought a brutal battle against each other and shared the freakin world just by throwing hands.

Me: But as the fight was over, Vincent ordered his Brother to kill him, but he refused. Instead he spared him and then he recovered his memory of his siblings, but not his Parents and their Bloodline. As he got to know everyone better, he became apart of the Warriors to Defend Earth.

Zjohnson231: LIES!!! It was more than Sky's Body that did that! Even the Baddest Villains can be defeated by the power of Sexy-ness!

Me: . . .

Zjohnson231: What?

Me: Despite being a Violent Saiyan, he changed his ways and became not just a good guy, but a Boyfriend and a Good Brother. He now helps Chris with his problems and helps him along with his team to defend the Earth. He also has alot of forms to make sure that he is not a force to be reckoned with along with alot of Ki Attacks.