Original Character Battle: Mipha V.S Ocean Free

Me: When it comes to Aquatic Life then it will do anything it takes to protect their home.

Zjohnson231: Especially when it comes to two trident wielding Warriors!

Me: Mipha, The Princess and the Champion of the Zora.

Zjohnson231: And Ocean Free! The Saiyan Guardian of the Mermaid Falls.

Me: I'm FanboyReader10100 and he's Zjohnson231! And it's our job to analyze their skill, weapons and power to see who will win... AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER BATTLE!!

(Mipha's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in the Kingdom of Hyrule, Everything was at peace, until the coming of the Great Calamity. Five Champions were chosen to defend against this threat. And a young Zora Girl was one of them.

Zjohnson231: Mipha is the Zora Princess and the Zora Champion chosen to defend against the Great Calamity along with the other Champions!

Mipha:

Age: 55 Years old

Status: Zora Princess and Zora Champion. Pilot of Divine Beast Vah Ruta.

Personality: Kind, Brave, Demure, Introverted.

Me: She was chosen to be one of the Champions of Hyrule to defend against the Great Calamity.

Zjohnson231: Yeah she's freaking adorable! But she's more powerful than you think. As a Princess and Champion of the Zora she's pretty skilled and talented in fighting with her trusty trident: The Lightscale Trident!

Me: The Lightscale Trident is completely Fireproof so it can't be burned but it can conduct electricity. But with this mighty weapon Mipha can swiftly strike her opponents at ease. In the water she can swim at very fast speeds!

Zjohnson231: The Zora are fish people that are known for swimming! But what Mipha is known for is her Divine Gift: Mipha's Grace!

Me: Mipha's Grace is a Divine ability that can heal any wound and can have someone restructured from death! But it does require two working arms to do so or at least one.

Zjohnson231: And that's not all she's done! She was able to hold her ground against Waterblight Ganon which was the Scrouge of Vah Ruta! But sadly she couldn't defeat it and her soul was trapped in it's grasp until Link defeated it and setted her free. *Sniffs* But still! It would be cool to talk to her!

Mipha

Abilities: Water Manipulation, Water Creation, Fast Swimming, Healing.

Asernal: Vah Ruta, Lightscale Trident, Water Vortexes.

Me: She has multiple Abilities and Weapons on her side to aid her but her strongest is Vah Ruta which can fire Ice Blocks and Spikes and create huge amounts of water.

Zjohnson231: So when you hear that Trumpet of a huge Elephant, then your all washed up! Especially when a Talented Princess is piloting it! And that Talented Princess is Mipha!

Mipha's Famous Quote: "But know this: that no matter how difficult this battle might get... if you—if anyone ever tries to do you harm... Then I will heal you. No matter when, or how bad the wound... I hope you know... that I will always protect you."

(Ocean Free's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in Sequin Land, The Guardian Genies protect all of Sequin Land from all kinds of danger and everything was at peace. They fell in love with mortal men and then that's when the Half-Genies were born-

Zjohnson231: We already know that story FanboyReader10100!! We're here for the Mermaids!!

Me: Oh Right! Ahem... Not so long ago there was a young Saiyan who landed in Sequin Land.