SEASON 1 FINALE: Ultra Vegito V.S Evil Chris

Me: Omnipotence is the most Dangerous power that anyone can have. But these two are far by the Deadliest Users for not only being Genocidal, but Vengeful Warriors of Time and Reality itself doing whatever they can do stop fate and revenge their Fallen Loved ones and make sure the others don't suffer the same fate.

Zjohnson231: ULTRA Vegito! The God Killer!

Me: And Evil Chris, the Alpha and Omega of Everything.

Me: These are two living Paradoxes that you do not wanna mess with, or else they can just blink and your gone.

Zjohnson231: This is also the Grand Finale of Season 1 of Original Character Battles! So what would be a better way to end the Season by making two Unkillable Beings fight to the death!

Me: He's Zjohnson231 and I'm FanboyReader10100, and it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities and power to see who will win... A Original Character Battle!

(ULTRA Vegito's Analysis)

Me: Goku and Vegeta, you know them as Heroes and Earth's Greatest Fighters and Universe 7's strongest warriors. But one day when training with Whis. He introduced them to the Angel Potara Earrings and they fused while in Mastered Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego and became Ultra Vegito. But after accidentally killing Beerus and locked up in chains for 10 years. He became emotionless until Whis saved him but became eradicated by breaking the law and Earth was destroyed along with Goku and Vegeta's friends and family along with the Dragon Balls. In absolute rage, Ultra Vegito vowed to destroy all gods for revenge and revive everyone who died by them.

Zjohnson231: If you thought Shantae's Backstory was sad because she didn't see her parents when she was born, Vegito had it alot worse.

ULTRA Vegito

Age: Unknown

Status: God Killer

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan Fusion

Zjohnson231: Yeah this dude had a pretty hard life. But if he didn't he wouldn't have alot of accomplishments. Turns out he got extremely powerful. He went from Super Fusion to (BEEP) IT YOUR GODLY ASSES ARE DEAD!! Well he didn't kill all Gods yet! But he killed lots of Angels and Gods of Destruction! And he even became an Android and Majin! And even a Damn Demon for God sakes! There's just not telling how far this man can go!

ULTRA Vegito

Forms: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Ultra Kaioken, Perfected Ultra Instinct, Ultra Ego, ULTRA form, Ascended ULTRA form, Majin, True Majin, Berserker Demon, ULTRA Demon

Ki Attacks: Kamehameha, KamehameHakai, Existence Hakai, Planetary Hakai, Hakai, Solar Flare, Ultra Dragon Fist, Final Flash, Final Kamehameha, Final Shine Attack, Gamma Burst Flash, Final Explosion, Godslayer Blade, Godslayer Scythe, Galick Gun, Super Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Instant Transmission, Ki Rings, Perfect Susanoo

Zjohnson231: Damn at this point this guy may stand a Chance against Evil Chris! This guy has Infinite Stamita, Strength, Speed and more! He can even think like Albert Einstein, or maybe I should say 10,000,000,000 Albert Einsteins! But my personal fav is when he fires a beam at you and turns you into Chocolate or any tasty treat his God Killing Heart desires in his Majin Forms.

Me: And the worst part of all is he can't be killed. Because one he's a living Paradox, two he can regenerate thanks to his Majin Forms and his Android Part, and three as long as he had the Earrings on then their is now way to possibly kill him. He's just to strong! He's kill and absorb every angel strong, kill Hit at his True power strong, and even Fuse with Goku Black and kick Jiren and Madara's ass strong!!!