Original Character REMATCH: Mighty V.S Vincent 2

Me: You've all been waiting for it, wanting it, needing it. Well it's finally here. The Original Character Battle that's going to put the end to the wandering question, Which one of Sky's Boyfriends is the strongest of them all.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100, and I'm Zjohnson231.

Me: And it's our job to update their skills, power, and Abilities to see who will win... a Original Character Rematch.

(Mighty's Analysis)
Me: Everyone knows Sonic the Hedgehog, he's the fastest thing alive. And with the help of his friends he can accomplish anything.

Zjohnson231: But today we're poking at Sky's Other Boyfriend who is just too manly! Introducing the mighty Mighty The Armadillo!
______________________________________

Mighty the Armadillo

Age: 16 Years Old

Sex: Male

Species: Armadillo
______________________________________

Me: Just like another Protagonist, Mighty is a pacifist and doesn't like violence, but when push comes to
shove, he will fight to protect those he
cares about.

Zjohnson231: And he's, as his
Name is, Mighty! He's super-humanly
strong, even Knuckles can't match his
strength! He can lift large rocks, cars,
large Cannonballs from Ammo Baron's tank, and even send Ray flying with a casual fist bump!

Me: He can move very quickly, the
fastest he can run about is 200 mph.
He is capable of running at greater
speeds than Mach 1, and can keep
up with even Sonic. He also has good
endurance thanks to his hard shell.

Zjohnson231: His shell is tough
enough to protect him from attacks,
projectiles, Metal Sonic's claws, and
even a giant Cannon ball from Ammo
Baron's tank while protecting Sky.

Me: Mighty has an arsenal of attacks to help him during his adventures and through his battles.
______________________________________

Mighty the Armadillo

Asernal: Spin Dash, Spin Jump, Chaos Energy, Super Mighty Smash, Texas Smash, Hammer Drop, Plus Ultra Punch, Double Detroit Smash, 7th Gate of Wonder, Daytime Tiger, Spin Attack.

Zjohnson231: Look at that beautiful Arsenal! And that's not all! His Shell is tough as Rock! So no one can break it! It's Unbreakable! And when he taps into his Chaos Enegry, he becomes Super Mighty!

Super Mighty
______________________________________

Powers: Flight, Unlimited Power, Ultimate Energy, Invincible, Super Reflexes.

Me: If you thought that he's shell was breakable, it isn't now in his Super Form. Mighty has the capability to also uses Texas Smash and one of the Eight Gates. He's been watching too much anime. He's defeated Ammo Baron all by himself and then along with Sonic completely obliterated Armor Baron and Squid Baron when they both tried to sell Sky, Shantae and Lobster Siren for money. When you try to do that, expect a furious Mighty, Sonic, Chris and Vincent to annihilate you.

Zjohnson231: Hey they have something in common!

Me: But that's not all, when he wants to get even more serious than he ever was, he unlocks his hidden power for destruction, he opens... The 8th Gate of Death.
______________________________________