Original Character Battle: Chris Black vs Sonic The Hedgehog

Me: Heroes are inspiring people that we love, but all heroes have a Dark Side. Some manage to control their Inner Demons and stand tall and proud, but others give up and unleash the Beast. These two will find out which of their Dark Forces reign Supreme.

Zjohnson231: Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest and DANGEROUS thing alive.

Me: And Chris Black, the Saiyan of Divine Fury.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(Sonic's Analysis)

Me: In an Alternative Version of Earth, a vile scientist named Dr. Ivo Robotnik also known as Eggman, wanted to rule the world and build empires, fortresses and amusement parks in his name of superiority. But a blue blur always foiled his plans before he could even do it. Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Sonic the Hedgehog!

Zjohnson231: *Singing* He's the fastest thing alive! He's the fastest thing alive!

Singer: He's the fastest thing aliiive!

Me: Are you done yet.

Zjohnson231: Yes.
_______________________________________

Sonic the Hedgehog

Age: 15 Years Old

Sex: Male

Species: Hedgehog
_______________________________________
Me: Sonic was born on a the planet Mobius and then he was from a tropical island that looks like Green Hill Zone. He was raised by Longclaw, the Owl Female that sacrificed her life to make sure Sonic got to earth safely. Her fate is unknown.

Zjohnson231: I hope they show her alive in Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Movie.

Me: So now he's made lots of friends and his best friend is Tails. So to stop Eggman from turning his Animal Friends into Batteries for Machines, he putted his power to the test and destroyed the Machines.

Zjohnson231: I mean seriously! With his immense speed he can do all kinds of stuff that Robotnik hates!
_______________________________________
Sonic the Hedgehog

Abilities: Superhuman Speed, Spin Dash, Sonic Tornado, Super Sonic Wind, Cross Kick, Orb Launch, Speed Boost, Superhuman Reflexes, Immense Stamita, Homing Attack.
_______________________________________

Zjohnson231: Look at that beautiful Arsenal! And that's not all that he can do! When he met Shantae, the Half-Genie Hero, he hooked up with her and became her boyfriend, and also became Scuttle Town's Greatest Defense!

Me: And you might be wondering, how fast can Sonic move? Well the highest official description of Sonic's speed labels him as hypersonic, or somewhere between Mach 5 and Mach 10; this actually isn't too farfetched. The game Sonic Unleashed, AKA the Game that I have and RAGE ON, records his speed, and he can reach a maximum around 3,500, uh, SPD.

Zjohnson231: Which is F##KING lightspeed it is!!! Sonic has dodged meteors, struck poses during a race before winning it with a 10,000 frame per second camera, and even outran lightning, all of which implies that he can move and react around 200 to 300 times the speed of sound!!! And remember the Black Hole from Sonic Colors? He outran that long enough that he was moving at 200 MILLION MILES PER HOUR!!!