Crossover Death Battle: Evil Chris V.S Son Zuri

Me: *Typing on the Computer*

Zjohnson231: Hey FanboyReader10100! Why are you working? It's our day off!

Me: Oh I'm just running some calculations to see who will win in ky Simulation.

Zjohnson231: What are you talking about...?

Me: Well I wanted to see what would happen if Evil Chris and Son Zuri fought to the death.

Zjohnson231: Wait wait wait... My Original Character against YOUR Original Character? We all know how that ends!

Me: Really?

Zjohnson231: Yeah! Zuri whoops Evil Chris's Ass!

Me: I'm sorry WHAT!? Did you not read the last couple of chapters I made!?

Zjohnson231: Eh they don't matter.

Me: WHY YOU LITTLE *Gets an Idea* I have an Idea! How about a little wager? If my Character wins, then you have to take me out on a Victory Dinner at Olive Garden! But if YOU win, then I have to take you out on a Victory Dinner at IHOP! Winner doesn't pay as single thing and the lower has to pay for everything!

Zjohnson231: Ooooh I like it! Well let's go over my awesome character that will definitely destroy yours!

(Son Zuri's Analysis)

Me: Son Goku. Everyone knows him as Earth's Greatest Hero and Universe 7's strongest warrior.

Zjohnson231: So when he
got married, he and Chi Chi had four
children.

Me: Son Gohan was the first hybrid and Goku's first son.

Zjohnson231: Son Goten is the
Saiyan and Earthling Hybrid and
Trunk's best friend.

Me: Broly is the Legendary Super Saiyan who Goku and Chi Chi adopted afterthe death of his father.

Zjohnson231: Son Luna is the
Sister of her three brothers and the
daughter of Goku.

Me: And finally, the one who we'll be
using today. Son Zuri.

Zjohnson231: AKA My Man who's gonna kick your Man's ass!!

Zjohnson231: Son Zuri has been training with Goku and he always reminded him that Son Zuri was his little Super Saiyan! But don't let his appearance fool you! He may look like Teen Goku, but this guy is alot smarter and stronger than you think!

Zuri

Full Name: Son Zuri

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan and Human Hybrid

Personality: Same as Goku's, Brave, Kind, Friendy, Determined.

Zjohnson231: This guys basically a Goku 3.0! But it's not always a perfect record. If he sees someone threatened then he goes into a Berserk state. Like the time that Zuri UNITED STATES OF SMASHED THE CRAP OUT OF THE PIRATE MASTER!!

Me: I'M RIGHE HERE DUDE YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL! ANYWAYS! Son Zuri really is a Goku 3.0 given the fact that he has some of his Father's Forms and Attacks and some new ones he cooked up when facing the Pirate Master. With his while Arsenal of Ki Attacks and Forms, Zuri will defeat any and I mean ANY Villian who dares tried to put anyone in danger and become Earth's Greatest Hero.