SEASON 2 FINALE: Chriscent V.S Gogeta

The Scene shows to Me and Zjohnson231 collecting Dragon Balls and putting then on the table.

Zjohnson231: Last one found! Man these things are easy to find nowadays!

Me: Yes... YES! NOW THAT WE HAVE ALL 7 DRAGONS BALLS... WE CAN-

Zjohnson231: HAVE GOGETA FIGHT CHRISCENT!!!

Me: GET TRANSPORTED INTO THE WORLD OF SHANTAE- Wait what?

Zjohnson231: What!? It's the ultimate question that everyone's been thinking about! Which Metamorian Fusion is stronger? Gogeta? Or Chriscent?

Me: Well they are similar and both have appeared rarely. Well that settles it. And it is the Season Finale of Season 2! So ladies and Gentlemen, it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(Chriscent's Analysis)

Me: Going back to the Tan Line Island Arc, King Ingnus was being in an unstoppable rage who even defeated Gogeta himself. Everyone needed to think of something or else they were all doomed. So Chris and Vincent fused together and Chriscent was born. This was the Fusion of all Metamorian Fusions and it is declared as the Ultimate Metamorian Fusion, this fusion was called... Chriscent.

Zjohnson231: HA HA!! Like Cresent!

Me: Exactly
______________________________________

Chriscent

Age: Unknown

Sex: Male

Species: Saiyan Fusion
______________________________________

Zjohnson231: Chriscent is the Fusion of Chris and Vincent. They got all the power they needed and solo handed Ingnus in his second strongest form!

Me: Ingnus's rage was so intense that not even Gogeta himself couldn't take him down, so Chris and Vincent had no other choice but to do the Fusion Dance and fuse into Chriscent, therefore, he's the only that can stop Ingnus. And after taking on Ingnus in combat, he emerged Victorious but then Ingnus got up again before they engaged in Combat again and Chriscent almost lost. But in the end it took a Family Reunion to calm the beast down.

Zjohnson231: I call that as a victory.

Me: But since Chriscent has only appeared in THGATS Once, doesn't mean he's powerful. Ingnus has once punched Chris so hard that all of Tan Line Island shattered into Massive Chunks and sent out shockwaves throughout the Galaxy and punched the ground so hard that Lava bursted out. Judging by the force that Ingnus used to perform this action, we can say that he has been punching with a rough force equivalent to 792,028 Zettatons of TNT.

Me: So therefore, Chriscent has tanked hits that were worth 792,028 Zettatons. Making him durable a lot.

Zjohnson231: Gogeta couldn't even take him down! In the end it took Chriscent to tame the beast!

Me: We can already tell that Vincent and Chris can move and fight at 700 Quintllion Times the Speed of Light, but combine that together and Chriscent can move 1,400 Quintillion Times the Speed of Light.

Zjohnson231: Which is double of what Chris and Vincent could move! But the sad thing is, he only appeared in THGATS Once, so that may be a slight disadvantage to him.
______________________________________