Free For All: Shantae's Boyfriends

Me: Okay so this is the first ever Free For All battle. And it will be about Shantae's Boyfriends battle in a duel to the death.

Zjohnson231: So to save time, we're only going to go over their strongest forms and Abilities to start the battle and end it! Who will be stronger?

Me: Ladies and gentlemen, This will be a Original Character Free For All.

(The Analysis)

Me: Mega Man X is the successor to the original Mega Man and is Dr. Thomas Light's greatest creation. He is a Maverick Hunter who fights alongside his partners, Zero and Axl, to protect humans and Reploids alike from Mavericks though X would like for nothing more than the fighting to stop. He also has multiple Weapons from fallen mavericks and he also has an Arsenal of Armors from Dr. Light. He went on adventures to grow more stronger and to defeat Sigma and other Villains who threatened the world. He also has a Power called Mega Legacy, which allows him to have the strength and power of all the past and future Mega Mans. X was designed by Dr. Light as a robot who could think and make his own decisions without programming limitations. Unlike the Reploids based on his design, X is unique in that his consciousness was tested by diagnostics for over 30 years before he was released into the world. This gave him a reinforced sense of justice and mercy, and ensured that he would never willingly harm a human or go Maverick, despite having the unlimited choice to do so.

Zjohnson231: Sonic The Hedgehog He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog born with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound, hence his name, and possesses lightning-fast reflexes to match his speed. As his species implies, Sonic can also roll up into a concussive ball, primarily to attack enemies. During his many adventures, Sonic has traveled from the ends of the world to the far reaches of space and time, facing countless trials that have tested him to the fullest, earning him many titles, allies, and the scorns of several foes. Well-known for his legendary attitude and somewhat short temper, yet strong sense of justice, compassion, and love for freedom and adventure, Sonic's countless victories over the villains he has faced and his extraordinary set of abilities both have given him somewhat of a celebrity status, having many fans who yearn for his cool lifestyle. However, he does not care about that at all and continues to run freely to this day!

Me: Izuku Midorya is generally characterized as a nervous, honest, and cheerful boy. Despite being born Quirkless, Izuku held onto his lifelong dream of becoming a hero deeply inspired by the No. 1 Hero: All Might. While commonly showing his nervousness and sometimes meek attitude, Izuku commonly displays his heroic spirit with his incredible determination and selfless nature, as shown when he rushed in to save Katsuki and Ochaco despite the danger posed to himself as well. Izuku becomes elated when having the opportunity to gain a Quirk, and attend U.A. High, but also dutifully carries the goal of becoming All Might's successor to carry the One For All Quirk. Even prior to acquiring his Quirk, Izuku showed many traits that deemed him a heroic person such as his courage and selflessness in helping those in need of help and saving. These traits alone caught the attention of his icon, All Might himself, who decided he would be fit to wield his Quirk, One For All, and carry on his legacy as his successor, the next symbol of peace, the ninth user of One For All, and for Izuku to achieve his dream to become the World’s Greatest Hero.

Zjohnson231: Son Zuri has been training with Goku and he always reminded him that Son Zuri was his little Super Saiyan! But don't let his appearance fool you! He may look like Teen Goku, but this guy is alot smarter and stronger than you think!This guy's basically a Goku 3.0! But it's not always a perfect record. If he sees someone threatened then he goes into a Berserk state. Like the time that Zuri UNITED STATES OF SMASHED THE CRAP OUT OF THE PIRATE MASTER!!Son Zuri is known as Goku's little Super Saiyan for a reason! He's defeated the Pirate Master: The Guardian Genies Greatest Threat and even defeated Beerus the God of Destruction! Now this is one Saiyan you don't wanna mess with!Son Zuri really is a Goku 3.0 given the fact that he has some of his Father's Forms and Attacks and some new ones he cooked up when facing the Pirate Master. With his while Arsenal of Ki Attacks and Forms, Zuri will defeat any and I mean ANY Villian who dares tried to put anyone in danger and become Earth's Greatest Hero!!