Original Character Battle: Archie Silver V.S Evil Chris

Me: Evil Chris, the Alpha and Omega of Everything.

Zjohnson231: Silver the Hedgehog, the Time Traveling Protector of the Future.

Me: These time crossing Heroes will do whatever it takes to make sure that their Future is safe and sound. So what will happen if the two most powerful Heroes of Time fight it out.

Zjohnson231: Hold on to your Dragon Balls.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231.

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(Evil Chris's Analysis)

Me: Son Christopher, you know him as the World's Next Greatest Hero, and the most powerful fighter in Universe 7. But when a Mysterious figure killed the love of his life Shantae, and he was framed for it. He lost his will to live. Then born out of Pure Rage, that was the day, the Existence Ender was born: Evil Chris
_______________________________________

Evil Chris

Age: Unknown

Sex: Male

Species: Unknown
_______________________________________

Zjohnson231: Evil Chris?

Me: Or that's what everyone prefers to call him.

Me: He was framed for Shantae's Murder and then he lost his will to live. His Pride, Willpower and Innocence, he lost it all. Until he met a Mysterious Man, Messiah.

Zjohnson231: Turns out this dude was more powerful than he looked, so he trained him to act like what he always was meant to be, a Freaking Genocidal Saiyan.

(The scene switches to Chris (Evil) slaughtering millions of Innocents while laughing like a Absolute Madman)

Zjohnson231: ....

Zjohnson231: He just went from Goku to Carnage from Marvel that quickly.

Me: By being trained only to kill, he slaughtered his friends and everyone he knew while enjoying it. He loved to see them run and scream in terror as he hunted them and killed them for Sport. Until when he killed everyone in Paradise Island and Scuttle Town, he began to regret everything he ever did.

Zjohnson231: Add a Psychopath Saiyan with Joyful Memories and Presto! You got a Saiyan suffering from Depression! Ouch...

(The Scene switches to Chris (Evil) crying loudly in Depression for killing everyone he ever loved)

Me: After he slaughtered everyone he loved, he decided that the world can't suffer from him anymore.

Zjohnson231: So what did he do? He killed everyone in Universe 7. Sure buddy like that's the way to solve your life problems.

Me: After he slaughtered every living thing in his Universe, the Ultimate Test came as he faced the Hakaishin, the Angels and Grand Zeno himself. He was deeply injured by his last fight with Goku and Vegeta, but he successfully killed the Hakaishin and Angels before he was erased by Grand Zeno in his True Form and his madness ended once and for all.

Zjohnson231: But he Refused.

Me: In a shocking turn of events, he came back to life before he was erased again and again before he started to be tormented by the People he killed. He regretted every single thing he did. He didn't care if he lived as he screamed in Despair and then, it happened. As the Souls became his new Costume, this was the day, Evil Chris was born.