Original Character Battle: Chriscent V.S Omni Man

Me: These Heroes have faced many powerful foes and many great trials! But one is a hero who wants to protect everyone, the other is... Let's just say we're screwed.

Zjohnson231: Omni Man! The Invincible Champion from Planet Viltrum!

Me: And Chriscent, the Fusion of Chris and Vincent.

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231!

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle!

(Chriscent's Analysis)

Me: Going back to the Tan Line Island Arc, King Ingnus was being in an unstoppable rage who even defeated Gogeta himself. Everyone needed to think of something or else they were all doomed. So Chris and Vincent fused together and Chriscent was born!

Chriscent

Age: Unknown

Personality: Chris and Vincent's combined

Status: The Fusion of Chris and Vincent, Waiting to be fused again after the fight.

Zjohnson231: Chriscent is the Fusion of Chris and Vincent. They got all the power they needed and solo handed Ingnus in his second strongest form! And Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan defeated Gogeta and Chriscent completely kicked his ass! But until he went Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution and it ended up in a Tie. But we can already tell that this Fusion is hella power thanks to his Strong and Powerful Forms!

Chriscent

Forms:

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan 2

Super Saiyan 4

Super Saiyan God

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken X20 to X100

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution Kaioken X20

Ultra Instinct

Ultra Ego

Ultra Instinct Ego

Me: Their strongest form is Ultra Instinct Ego, which is Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego combined into one!

Zjohnson231: Oh so I see Forms can go Fusion Ha now!?

Me: Basically.

Zjohnson231: But that's not all Chriscent has to offer! He also has a hella Ki attacks to destroy or completely obliterate his opponents who dare hurt his friends or the people he cares about! Or innocents for that matter.

Chriscent

Kamehameha

Big Bang Attack

Final Flash

Angry Kamehameha

Transcendent God Kamehameha

God Kaioken Kamehameha

Final Kamehameha

Big Bang Kamehameha

Final Big Bang Kamehameha

Limit Ultra Kamehameha

Stardust Breaker

Stardust Fall

Ultra Stardust Breaker

Ultra Stardust Fall

God Punisher