Original Character Battle: Ingnus V.S Hulk

Me: Rage. Pure Rage. As primal as we walk the ground and the air we breathe. Rage and Anger can keep us alive, or doom us forever.

Me: Ingnus, the King of Tan Line Island and the Rage and Wrathful Legendary Super Saiyan.

Zjohnson231: The Incredible Hulk, the mean green World Breaking Machine.

Me: There was alot of Questions that he had in our minds screaming, Who is the most Angriest Man of Green of all?

Zjohnson231: He's FanboyReader10100 and I'm Zjohnson231.

Me: And it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities, and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(Ingnus's Analysis)

Me: Long ago in Sequin Land, everything was peaceful thanks to the Heroines known as the Guardian Genies. But that's not the story we're looking for, we're here for one thing. In an Desert Island known as Tan Line Island, a Saiyan traveled there for an expedition until he met the Guardian Genie of Tan Line Island. They eventually got married and he became King and the Guardian Genie became Queen. Little did the Guardian Genie know that she married the Legendary Super Saiyan: Ingnus.

Zjohnson231: Wait! I thought Broly was the only Legendary Super Saiyan?

Me: Well it's been more than a 1000 Years Zjohnson231. So why not have another at that time?

Zjohnson231: Makes sense.

Ingnus

Age: 39 Years Old (647 Saiyan Years Old)

Sex: Male

Species: Legendary Saiyan

Me: Before becoming King, Ingnus in his early 17's was living in Hercule's City as a Explorer, not a Treasure Hunter. One day he was sent on an Expedition to gather intel about an Ancient Temple to keep his Museum in business.

Zjohnson231: Until he met a Hot Guardian Genie chick! ESPECIALLY IN THE TAN LINE PRINCESS OUTFIT! Lucky Saiyan.

Me: When they first met... The Guardian Genie tried to kill him. So they fought to get some steam out, but when they were in a grapple, both of them fell madly in love. So he decided to visit every once and a while. But then the Company he worked for wanted to tear her home down and he would let that happen.

Zjohnson231: So when his Boss hurted the Guardian Genie known as Sahara, aka the "Long Lost Princess", HE F##KING LOST IT AND WENT LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN ON THEIR ASSES AND KILLED THEM ALL!!! Hypothetically, he just threw their asses back to the city.

Me: After saving Sahara's and the People of Tan Line Island's Home, they eventually got married and then they became King and Queen. They had two Half-Genie Half-Saiyan Daughters, making Ingnus's life a living Blessing. His life just couldn't be more better!

Zjohnson231: Spoiler Alert, it got worse. After the Guardian Genies banished the Pirate Master, they left the Earth and went back to the Genie Realm, along with Sahara and her Two Daughters. Add that with a loving husband, and Presto! You got a Legendary Super Saiyan suffering from Depression! Ouch...

Me: After being along for almost 10 Years, Chris wished for all the Guardian Genies back to life, and Sahara and her two daughters were revived as well.

Zjohnson231: But they got lost on their own Island. Then all of the Half and Guardian Genies tried to help him but Rottytops had to piss him off and go to extreme measures. And Chris and the Boys had to PISS him off EVEN MORE after destroying the only things that he remembered of them. Yeah go ahead Chris, Goku and the others! Destroy his Family Photos! Hope all of the bones in your bodies are doing alright! And no wonder he wants to kill everyone after that! Go ahead Ingnus! Destroy those Idiotic Bastards!