Original Character Battle: Sonic.EXE V.S Evil Chris

Me: These power-hungry Gods are willing to do anything to their own entertainment. From their Bloodlust and habit to murder and torture the Innocent and Evil, these two are far by the Deadliest of them all.

 From their Bloodlust and habit to murder and torture the Innocent and Evil, these two are far by the Deadliest of them all

Zjohnson231: Sonic.EXE, the Entity and Game Master of Torture and the Demon of Sonic the Hedgehog.

EXE, the Entity and Game Master of Torture and the Demon of Sonic the Hedgehog

Me: And Evil Chris, the Alpha and Omega of Everything.

Zjohnson231: These two Monstrosities have one thing in common: Torture, Suffering, and Murdering all for their Entertainment, but Evil Chris's is for Vengance and his promise to protect everyone and everything. But which of these two God above Gods are the most powerful?

Me: He's Zjohnson231 and I'm FanboyReader10100, and it's our job to analyze their skill, abilities and power to see who will win, a Original Character Battle.

(Evil Chris's Analysis)

Me: Son Christopher, you know him as the World's Next Greatest Hero, and the most powerful fighter in Universe 7. But when a Mysterious figure killed the love of his life Shantae, and he was framed for it. He received Godly and Existence Ending Powers in his sheer rage. But it wasn't a Gift, but a Curse as he also created the Curse of Mugen Shi, which will allow the user to Never Die and has an Increase of power One Million Fold. But he will never go to heaven nor hell because of his Curse. So he will be doomed to die again and again until the curse is lifted. But he swore his last breath to destroy every single Evil out there and protect every Shantae, Goku and their friends and loved ones to make sure they will never suffer the same fate he did, even if he has to twist fate to do it.

Evil Chris

Age: Unknown

Status: Unknown

Sex: Male

Species: Unknown

Stats: Unknown

Personality: Unknown