Nice to meet you.

Hi, my name is Athena Olympus. I am fifteen years old and a Slytherin prefect in my fifth year at Hogwarts.

I have wavy turquoise (sometimes brown) hair and deep blue eyes. I'm not like most Slytherins, I'm actually quite shy and very nice once you get to know me. I love to paint and last year I created this spell that works like a painter tool on some muggle computers. Oh ya! I almost forgot I'm also a metamorphmagnus (I can change my appearance at will).

And then there's my twin sister Artemis. She has very (and I mean very) black hair and green/hazel eyes. She's a Ravenclaw prefect.

My younger sister is Aphrodite. She's thirteen and is a third year Gryffindor. My siblings and I call her Ditty. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She, same as my dad, is a Quidditch player. Ditty isn't really like the goddess she was named after, who was into beauty and love. Ditty would rather go outside and ride on her broom or have a wizarding duel. She's really acts more like a boy than my brother.

Then there's my older brother Ares. Yes we're all named after Greek gods. Our parents thought it would be cool since our last name is Olympus it's kind of annoying actually. Anyways, my brother is a Hufflepuff head boy. He's now in his final year of school. He's pretty attractive and the only blonde in my family, It's kind of strange actually.

Our mother, Felisha Olympus, works at the Ministry of Magic .  Our dad, Greggorius Olympus,is a stay at home dad and he previously played on the national Quidditch team with Ginny Potter He met our mother during a match and they hit it off. She used to live in france and attended Beauxbaton, she was very adamant to send my sisters and i there but we persuaded her to let us go to Hogwarts.

Well enough about my past lets get to my fifth year.

A/N

Hello wonderful readers thank you all for reading the poorly written summary of our characters life.

if you would like to see a way better written intro and Artemis' side of the story please go check out my friend @AlcinaMystics side of the story

Remember to like and comment!