Chapter Nineteen

I headed back to the great hall but was stopped in my tracks when I saw Alex and Aine making out in a corner, we were fairly far from the great hall, thank goodness because this will either end in blood, screams, or tears. Who's tears, blood, and screams well thats a surprise, let's just say I owe the spying punk a slap.

I walked over to them. "So this is how you get me back, huh?"

Alex looked away from his lover. "What are you talking about, Olympus?" He asked. Olympus? He never calls me that.

I cleared my throat and pointed to Aine then him and back to Aine.

"Oh this. Well I can date whoever I wan't." He said smugly.

"You are such an ass!"

"Oh, I am?" He got up from his spot and walked over in front of me.

"Yes you are! And you need to stop with this whole nice guy to total ass thing!"

"It's not a thing, it's how I act, you should know we've been friends for nearly eleven years!" He was right in front of me now.

"You never used to act like this!" I slapped him then I heard the camera shutter.

"Oh, a lovers quarrel. How sad." Rita said in a mock sad voice. In reality we all knew she was loving this. She was scribbling away at that little notebook of hers, I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Athena Olympus, the girl who just can't make up her mind." Rita smirked, I wanted to tear her heels off her feet and jab them in her eyes, I didn't though.

"Skeeter." I hissed.

"Why hello, darlings." Rita sqeeked.

"Hello, Rita. Ready for that interveiw?" Alex asked Rita. Now I wanted to jab one of her heels in Rita's chest and the other in Alex's. "Athena, can you leave this is a private interview?"

"Whatever." I mumbled. As I left I took a Daily Prophet paper, Rita had a stack of them with her for some reason.

Wow, is it bad that I was very pissed at Alex in this chapter, I mean I wrote it XD

Anywho remember to like and comment!
Author-San >~<