Chapter Thirty Six

I was so tired after Defence against the dark arts and the whole thing with Alex, I only had a few classes and dark arts was one of my last for the day but I decided to skip the rest, my grades were sure to suck at the end of the year but I personally don't care (school is the least of my worries anyways), I would at least keep up with my homework because Scorpius always delivered it he also took extra notes, he's way to kind to me I really owe him.

My dorm room nor the common room was safe the bullying may have died down but it was still there. I hid in the classroom where I heard Nicholas and McKayla talking just a few weeks ago. I started my homework, it's not like I had anything better to do, I had barely any friends anymore (not that I had many to begin with) so I couldn't hang out with anyone. I decided to send a letter to my sister, Artemis.

Dear Artemis,
I need to speak with you ASAP, I can't tell you in a letter incase someone were to find this, meet me at the lake tomorrow after dinner, if possible.
                           Athena                    

I rolled up the letter and sent it, afterwards I continued my homework.

After I finished my homework I stayed for awhile, hoping to go back late so everyone would be asleep, what I did in that time was draw, the first thing that popped into my mind was boggarts, I drew what I thought they might look like. My theory is that they are tiny creatures, not so tiny that they are almost invisible but small like a toddler but not human looking more like a goblin and they're incredibly skinny. They're ears are pointed. They're skin is an ugly blue green.

I got lost in thought as I was drawing, I thought back to the boggart lesson, now that I know that Aine is scared of snakes I have some ideas to make her life hell, I wonder what McKayla and Nicholas' fears are I didn't stay long enough to see I should have though I could have used it to my advantage. I already have an idea of what Artemis is afraid of- or rather who- Rita Skeeter, or at least I think, Artemis isn't afraid of much but she is human which means she does have fears.

I headed back to my room as I approached the door I heard giggling coming from inside, oh joy they're up, I was tempted to go back to the classroom but it was late and I needed sleep.

I braced myself and entered the room, they didn't notice me until I dropped my bag by my bed.

"Oh look it's the attention seeking brat." Aine said smugly.

I ignored her and laid on my bed still in my clothes.

"Didn't you hear me you Bitch?" I continued ignoring her, I wouldn't  let anything she said affect me.

"Now I know why your family hates you so much," she walked closer to me. "Its because you're worthless and annoying," she turned and walked towards her bed where the other girls were gathered. " Given your family isn't any better."

"Nothing you say will affect me." I said.

"She speaks." Aine said

I got up off of my bed and walked to the middle of the room, I was facing Aine.

"I feel sorry for you you know. You're being used and no one actually likes you, it's harsh but true."

Aine ran towards me at full force as she did I turned into a giant snake of course Aine ran to her bed screaming. I followed her hissing and slithering, then I transformed back to myself and laid down on my bed, I don't  think she'll bug me for awhile.

Alex and I were running through the forbidden forest we were chasing after his cousins. We stopped in a clearing, i pulled my wand out of my jean pocket and readied it, Alex did the same. The twins started laughing out of no where. I tried to say something but before I could I was knocked to the ground, Alex yelled my name and as he did a green bolt flew at him and he fell to the ground.