Chapter Eight

I sat at the fifth year table by myself eating my bacon until Aine and he friend Brittany ran up to me." Athena! Athena!" Aine said out of breath. "Woah, let me catch my breath real quick."

The great hall was really empty right now, it is early though so that's probably why. "You okay Aine?" Brittany asked.

"Yep i'm fine." Aine said sitting down.

"Okay now why did you run over here shouting my name in the first place?" I asked slightly annoyed by the early morning.

"Because the Beauxbatons are arriving tomorrow!" Aine replied excitedly.

"Okay and how does that have anything to do with me?" I asked

"Jeez, Athena you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Aine complained.

"I'm sorry, I've just had a bad couple of days." I explained.

"Aw, Athena I'm sorry." She hugged me. It was comforting to be hugged considering my bad start to the school year.

"Thanks, Aine." I said going back to eating my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first class of the day was Defense Against The Dark Arts. Today they were teaching us about boggarts, I think boggarts are facinating so i should have no problem paying attention.

"Okay, students as you all may know we are going to be disscusing boggarts today." Professor Tocar, a slim man with medium black hair and gray eyes,announced. Professor Tocar is the first vampire teacher at Hogwarts ever.

"Ha! i'm not scared of anything." I heard what I assumed to be a Gryffindor boy say.

"Is that so, Mr.Rodrick?" The Professer asked the boy.

"Yes sir, Professor." The boy said standing up with a nod.

"Well we will see when I bring one in to class next week." The Professor said with a grin. The Gryffindor boy gulped and fell back down into his seat. The professor let out a small chuckle. "Now if you all will turn to page five-hundred and eight we may begin."