Chapter Two

I stormed out of the cabin and went to find my sister.

When I finally found her cabin we were almost to Hogwarts.

"What is it?" She asked before I was even in the cabin. She was sitting with her best friend Jason Blackwell, he was in Ravenclaw with Artemis. I glanced at Jason signaling for him to leave.

"Oh I get it," he said as he walked to the door. " It's a sister session." That's what he calls Artemis' and I's private chats.

"What's up?" Artemis asked me. She had a concerned look on her face."Where's Alex?"

"Oh don't even mention that jerk." I said as I sat down.

"Did you have a fight?" she asked.

"McKayla and Nicholas Riddle want him to enter the Triwizard Tournament and he's actually considering it." I said angrily.

"Well maybe he wants to get some money to get out of his house next year. Doesn't he have a bad home life?" she asked.

"Yeah, I supposed that could be it."

"Then what's really the issue here?" she asked.

I sighed. "I don't know."

"Are you just upset that McKayla and Nicholas had more of an influence on him then you did?" she asked.

"I expected you to take my side not his or theirs" I said angrily.

"Sorry, but I'm guessing that by your reaction that I hit a note."

"You don't get it and neither does Alex, he could die."

"I really am sorry Athena, but I do think you should be talking to Alex about this not me. If you don't think he understands, talk to him about it, make him understand."

"I'll think about it." I said quietly.

Ares opened the compartment door, "You girls might want to get your robes on we're here." he left.

"He blew us off rather quickly." she said annoyed, "He's right though."

I left to get my robes on and headed to the carriages.