Chapter Five

I somehow ended up at the back of the group of Slytherin's trying to get into the dorm, this is the thing I hate about the first day. I eventually made it into the dorm, I headed up to my room and got tackled by one of my few friends, Aine Brennan.

"Athena!" She exclaimed. "How was your summer?" She asked.

" Oh the usual, go see a Quidditch match here and there, my mom working half of it, and painting for the rest." I said. "How was yours?"

" Well my Mom and Dad took me and my sisters to Paris. Nothing to special." She told me.

"Nothing special! You went to Paris!"

"Ya but-" She cut herself off, " Oh hey Brit! Excuse me Athena."

" Of course." I responded. Aine was always talking to someone, she was probably the friendliest Slytherin I've met. I don't even know why she's in Slytherin, she probably could have been in almost any other house. Well except maybe Gryffindor.
I began unpacking my things, as I was unpacking I found my sketchbook . It was loaded with a ton of my old sketches. When I finished unpacking it was about ten-thirty, quite a few people were still awake but a good bit of them were asleep. I decided to head downstairs and sketch, seeing as I wasn't very tired and I needed something to do. I decided to sit by the window and look out at the lake. I decided to sketch some fish in the lake. Not even ten minutes after I began sketching I got a Ministry memo/letter, probably from one of my siblings, since we're all in different houses our Mum taught us how to send Ministry memos/ letters. All you have to do is write the letter, enchant it, and then it will find the person it is addressed to. I opened the letter and began to read.

Athena,

I hope you and Alex are not still fighting. You are the best of friends and I dearly hope that everything will turn out alright. Don't let McKayla and Nicholas get to you. You are stronger than they are. I shall see you soon!

Artemis

I wrote back immediately.

Dear Artemis

We are not fighting anymore.
See you in class tomorrow.

Athena

" Athena what are you doing?"

" Oh Scorpius, I'm just sending a letter to my sister." I replied to the young Malfoy.

"Which one? You have like five." Scorpius asked me.

"Two," I corrected him," and I'm writing to Artemis if you must know."

" You okay?" He asked concerned,"you seem a bit grouchy."

" Oh, I'm fine just tired, I should probably head to bed."

" Oh, ok. um... Goodnight then."

" Goodnight Scorpius."

I know I should have probably been a bit nicer to Scorpius, he really isn't a bad guy no matter what people say about his family. My first day back at Hogwarts just isn't going as I planned. I went upstairs and laid down on my bed, two of my dorm mates were still up giggling at something.

" Going to sleep already Athena?" Ashley Young asked me.

" Yes, if I were you I would go to sleep to, we have classes in the morning." I responded.

" You're no fun Athena." Jenna Douglas complained. I ignored her, I'm actually a very fun person. I just don't want to sleep in tomorrow.

" What are you guys doing?" Aine asked as she walked into our bedroom.

" Where have you been?" I asked her.

" Catching up with some people." Aine answered. " Are you seriously going to bed Athena?"

"Ya, we have classes tomorrow." I replied.

"Ya, but it's our first night back, this is when we stay up all night talking about boys and clothes and that stuff." Aine said.

" Well, you guys can do that, but please do it quietly." I requested.

"You're no fun."Aine said.

"So I've been told." I said laying down on my pillow, I fell asleep instantly.