Chapter Twenty-three

The next morning as promised, I unhexed Aine, I shouldn't have but if anyone saw her like that Rita would definitely make something of it. Everyone that morning was still laughing and pointing, either the report still hadn't died down or something new arose. And of course Scorpius, one of the few people who hadn't completely abandoned me yet, brought me a copy of the Daily Prophet, because I of course refuse to spend my money on that garbage.

"What is it now?" I asked my pale friend.

"Bad is what it is." He said and slid the paper in front of me.

I looked down at the paper, it was bad.

The title read: Poor poor Athena Olympus; The tournaments effects on the shy, tortured daughter.

"It is no secret that the shyest Olympus has a thirst for fame by association," writes Rita Skeeter. "This is displayed by her relationships with Alex Patrokolas and Stephane Clavel. She was probably thrilled when her brother too entered the tournament. At least, that's how it would seem. My HI said this:

"'Athena has always loved Alex. However, one the Hogwarts train, they had a huge fight about the tournament. Then I saw her all over Stephane. I also overheard her yelling at her brother for his decision to enter. She probably doesn't want her 'perfect' brother to take away from her boyfriends' fame.'

"Ill be back tomorrow with a double addition. It'll have one story dishing on the beloved headmaster, including who loved him too much and a story

I was livid to say the least, I could care less about their "Fame" it's most likely their funerals.