Chapter Thirty

By the time I got far in there it was getting dark, or at least it seemed that way. The forest was creepy but I just had this feeling I would find something. I walked for a couple minutes my wand in hand, I kept walking until I heard voices,

"So the first task is... and they'll be in..." A female voice said.

"Oh, Alex will have trouble with that." A male, I was hiding behind a tree, I peeked around to see Nicholas and McKayla, what are they planning?

"Yes he isn't good at telling the truth."  McKayla said.

"Well he is a decendant of... and our..." Nicholas added.

I heard a twig snap. It wasn't my fault this time however, it was Alex, obviously meeting up with the twins.

McKayla and Nicholas had their wands ready to strike. Alex put his hands up defensively. I now moved closer to hear better, I hid behind a rock.

"Calm down," McKayla and Nicholas lowered their wands. "Crazy people." Alex mumbled.

"We aren't crazy," McKayla started.

"Our reality is just different than yours." Nicholas finished the sentence. I never understood why some twins do that, as a twin I don't do it and it's just creepy.

"Okay then... How are we even related?" Alex asked.

Related! Their related to him? Now that I look at them I can see it. I wish I couldn't. They also mentioned being a decendant of someone, who?

I gasped surprised by the new imformation.

"Who's there!" Someone shouted, I couldn't tell who because I was already running away. I don't know if they were following me but if they were, I was lucky my next class was care of magical creatures.

Gosh this was uploaded late in the day XD aka 9:30 pm

Remember to like and comment!
Author-San~