Chapter Thirty Two

I had skipped most of my classes of the day, care of magical creatures was my second to last class, my last class was defense against the dark arts.

"Hello students." The professor said.

"Hello." The class said in unison.

"I regret to inform you all that the boggart lesson must be postponed until next week. I have decided to merge all of the houses for the boggart lesson, first and second years will be together, third and fourth will be together, fifth and sixth, and seventh will be alone."

Relieved sighs filled the room, even the Griffindors were relieved.

Since we didn't do the boggart lesson we studied centaurs. The class ended and I headed to my dorm to relax before dinner, thank goodness that no one was in the dorm, Aine was probably off with Alex, Liv was probably with some of her Beauxbatons friends, and the others were probably off spreading gossip on Aine's  behalf. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey, Athena." Scorpius said, he had a stack of paper in his hands.

"Hey,  Scorp. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I forgot to give you these," he handed me the stack of paper, "it's notes and the homework you missed."

"Thanks, I better get to doing this." I set the stack down on my bed, which was right next to the door.

"Oh, yeah. Well see ya."Scorpius walked towards the boys dorm. I closed the door and started my work.